TeamRH #3 What Trustpilot does not tell you!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes she is very complimentary because SHE hasn't experienced the personal abuse from him via blog pages or email etc.

Before several of us here experienced that kind of thing, we'd have been complimentary too.
Nowt like blinkers eh

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Yes she is very complimentary because SHE hasn't experienced the personal abuse from him via blog pages or email etc.

Before several of us here experienced that kind of thing, we'd have been complimentary too.
Nowt like blinkers eh
There’s time yet, lol. I have now found half a dozen long term members who have been excommunicated without reason. So if you are reading this Richie barker as you claim to, please feel free to explain why it’s policy to throw people out with no explanation. What sort of company are you working for

• Heart
So if you are reading this Richie barker as you claim to, please feel free to explain why it’s policy to throw people out with no explanation. What sort of company are you working for
The same Richie Barker who lost all his weight initially with SW, but like many other staff/affiliates that's swiftly brushed over and forgotten about.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Oh my god. I stumbled across this page by accident after becoming a bit disenfranchised from team rh (to say the least) in the past few weeks and I'm so glad I did.

I'm only just starting to get my life back after a few weeks of not following the 'plan' and I was only following it from January to July 2021! Yeah the teaching of calorie deficit is spot on but the way it is put across is so damaging. I've left with more issues with food than I've ever had.

I'm a 21 year old woman who now weighs less than i did when I was 15. I started having panic attacks when eating food and and I would have pure dread over birthdays and meals out. I've had 3 takeaways since January because OBVIOUSLY you're a fat waste of space if you dare have a takeaway and a pint with friends after a year of being in and out of lockdown (sarcasm).

I was practically forced to stop following team rh as my mam just said enough is enough, my mental health was wrecked and I was teetering on the edge of an eating disorder. Felt faint all the time. My skin was atrocious. Bones sticking out yet I still didnt feel slim enough. And those fat calliper readings can duck right off!!!

The final icing on the cake was getting some rude/snotty comments from some of the hardcore members in the POD (where I used to post quite often but stopped as it's so cliquey like a school playground) and also when my comment was removed. I'd commented about how I was struggling mentally and how it's important to put mental health first rather than steps as I'd injured my knee, shoulder and ankle by forcing myself to do 15k steps each day and not giving myself a break. Sorry that this is so long I just needed to get this off my chest without being attacked by his minions. This bastard sucked me in and I was honestly brainwashed for a while. Glad I got out.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 30
Oh my god. I stumbled across this page by accident after becoming a bit disenfranchised from team rh (to say the least) in the past few weeks and I'm so glad I did.

I'm only just starting to get my life back after a few weeks of not following the 'plan' and I was only following it from January to July 2021! Yeah the teaching of calorie deficit is spot on but the way it is put across is so damaging. I've left with more issues with food than I've ever had.

I'm a 21 year old woman who now weighs less than i did when I was 15. I started having panic attacks when eating food and and I would have pure dread over birthdays and meals out. I've had 3 takeaways since January because OBVIOUSLY you're a fat waste of space if you dare have a takeaway and a pint with friends after a year of being in and out of lockdown (sarcasm).

I was practically forced to stop following team rh as my mam just said enough is enough, my mental health was wrecked and I was teetering on the edge of an eating disorder. Felt faint all the time. My skin was atrocious. Bones sticking out yet I still didnt feel slim enough. And those fat calliper readings can duck right off!!!

The final icing on the cake was getting some rude/snotty comments from some of the hardcore members in the POD (where I used to post quite often but stopped as it's so cliquey like a school playground) and also when my comment was removed. I'd commented about how I was struggling mentally and how it's important to put mental health first rather than steps as I'd injured my knee, shoulder and ankle by forcing myself to do 15k steps each day and not giving myself a break. Sorry that this is so long I just needed to get this off my chest without being attacked by his minions. This bastard sucked me in and I was honestly brainwashed for a while. Glad I got out.
The hold he has on his followers is honestly quite scary, I'd like to think i'm not at all naive or delusional but i do wonder how I believed it was normal to weigh every gram of food, be discouraged from having a social life, step in front of the TV, weigh myself every day and use callipers like you said. Glad you saw the light and hope your mental health is improving xx

• Heart
Reactions: 11
The hold he has on his followers is honestly quite scary, I'd like to think i'm not at all naive or delusional but i do wonder how I believed it was normal to weigh every gram of food, be discouraged from having a social life, step in front of the TV, weigh myself every day and use callipers like you said. Glad you saw the light and hope your mental health is improving xx
Thank you so much. And yes it's scary isn't it, vulnerable people buy into this plan thinking it'll make them happier and often it makes them worse. I'm focusing on living my life at the moment and making balanced choices, feel much more like myself for it x

• Heart

I am so sorry to hear what you went through, all of what you mentioned has brought so many memories back from the bad place I was in a few years ago.
Calorie deficit gets us bought in after SW but we were made to diet like their owner, none stop and before family/friends, really obssessive.

Glad you have got out before it got too much

• Heart
Sooooo here we go….. he’s now bleating on about how only the calories matter. (Someone on this thread called it and said it wouldn’t be long until he did a post like this) only the other week he was going on about how you NEED to hit macros etc and they’ve refused to help anyone who isn’t hitting macros. So which is it then????!!!!!

Attachments

Reactions: 9
Sooooo here we go….. he’s now bleating on about how only the calories matter. (Someone on this thread called it and said it wouldn’t be long until he did a post like this) only the other week he was going on about how you NEED to hit macros etc and they’ve refused to help anyone who isn’t hitting macros. So which is it then????!!!!!
On the Jason manford page there was comments about team rh and someone said they did team rh but couldn't lose weight because she couldn't keep to her macros and she left but now she's rejoining 🤦

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 6
I done a post on this were he stated if u don't do macros u can't lose weight nor will never keep it off when challenged in comments he said yes u can lose weight with just calories. He's the beanbag nobody else

Reactions: 8

I am so sorry you have had to go through this. They really can be barstewards. I hope you can find some comfort in these posts when you realise it’s not you it’s them. I can’t tell you how many people I have come across that are in a similar state to you. There is no need for it. Peter from Preece Nutrition runs a similar plan but it is like another world, everyone is so caring and supportive and realistic. So there is no need to treat people as they do, and the cult followers are even worse. I hope you can find peace now and get some normality back. I did two days with the before I was banned for life with no explanation. You are well rid. ❤

• Heart
I am so sorry you have had to go through this. They really can be barstewards. I hope you can find some comfort in these posts when you realise it’s not you it’s them. I can’t tell you how many people I have come across that are in a similar state to you. There is no need for it. Peter from Preece Nutrition runs a similar plan but it is like another world, everyone is so caring and supportive and realistic. So there is no need to treat people as they do, and the cult followers are even worse. I hope you can find peace now and get some normality back. I did two days with the before I was banned for life with no explanation. You are well rid. ❤

I also got kicked out and told it was because it seemed I was starting ir wanting to start trouble from simply asking him a question about another member 😅 my mental health is so much better from leaving them .

There is still ones in there who I've been friends with complaining they don't like the way he acts or treats people complaining that the protein powder runs through them that the graft sets are *hit and fall apart yet they still lick his peach it's laughable

Reactions: 1

Are u with preece or going it alone ?,

They also refuse to help anyone who has experienced eating disorders due to them either.

I know of a few one in particular who suffers with one and due to their stupidity and dropping her calories excessively after bulking which they shouldn't have done first week she's now going through relapse she messaged to tell they locked her out of app until she gets sorted even tho they have e her a free membership it was basically what don't wanna know absolutely disgusting behaviour

Are u with preece or going it alone ?,
I did a couple of months with Preece and it is fantastic. Anyone can post on the page and Peter will send you personal voice messages if you need it. If you are struggling he will put you on his book which means he will keep in touch whilst you need it to offer support. I am at maintenance more or less now so decided to have summer of clubs. So signed up for nutracheck app and am just using that. But aiming to rejoin in September. Big thing with Peter is you can cancel whenever you want no questions asked

• Heart
They also refuse to help anyone who has experienced eating disorders due to them either.

I know of a few one in particular who suffers with one and due to their stupidity and dropping her calories excessively after bulking which they shouldn't have done first week she's now going through relapse she messaged to tell they locked her out of app until she gets sorted even tho they have e her a free membership it was basically what don't wanna know absolutely disgusting behaviour
Which person is that? I know of two minions who have clearly an ED but don’t see that, who are now in the bulking phase with teamRH. Their meals remind me of SW combination meals 🤢🤢

Which person is that? I know of two minions who have clearly an ED but don’t see that, who are now in the bulking phase with teamRH. Their meals remind me of SW combination meals 🤢🤢
They really haven't a clue how to deal with members wishing to bulk. They set their calories overly high which means they gain more fat then necessary (some is inevitable if done 'properly') and are then set into a cut/bulk cycle that they can't get out of. I'm in a few lifting groups with ex-members and they can't believe the crap advice they were given to bulk by supposed 'experts' in RH.

• Wow
They really haven't a clue how to deal with members wishing to bulk. They set their calories overly high which means they gain more fat then necessary (some is inevitable if done 'properly') and are then set into a cut/bulk cycle that they can't get out of. I'm in a few lifting groups with ex-members and they can't believe the crap advice they were given to bulk by supposed 'experts' in RH.
I follow James smith and he says there is no need to gain weight on mega calories to bulk. You just need to be in maintenance and it takes a bit longer. All the other info on google backs this up. I saw one girl who was obsessed for a year bulking not sure how she had the time to be honest. She put on over two stone and I personally could have cried for her. Why would you do that to yourself. She will eventually have to loose it all again. I asked for advice about reverse dieting not bulking and was told why would I want to do that and they didn’t cover that. They make it up as they go along in my view. Do your research on google and it’s all there.

Reactions: 4
@bikerbabe to bulk efficiently a slight surplus of 150-200-ish calories above maintenance would be 'normal'. Some fat gain is inevitable but a weight gain of 1-2lbs per month (ideally 1lb+ of that being muscle gain) would be 'normal', then the person would return to a deficit briefly to lose the few excess pounds. They were setting members 500+ above maintenance which is ridiculous. Keeping them in a cut/bulk cycle indefinitely!

@bikerbabe to bulk efficiently a slight surplus of 150-200-ish calories above maintenance would be 'normal'. Some fat gain is inevitable but a weight gain of 1-2lbs per month (ideally 1lb+ of that being muscle gain) would be 'normal', then the person would return to a deficit briefly to lose the few excess pounds. They were setting members 500+ above maintenance which is ridiculous. Keeping them in a cut/bulk cycle indefinitely!

One girl in particular has gained nearly 40lbs bulking 😳😳😳😳😳😳 but totally trusts him and his silly process to bulking.

I can't mention names on here obviously but the girl is only just over 100lbs in weight.

They locked her out of app and told her to get help then come back

• Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.