TeamRH #3 What Trustpilot does not tell you!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
We now have the poor me post on public page, about his mental health issues blah blah blah woe is me

Reactions: 6
We now have the poor me post on public page, about his mental health issues blah blah blah woe is me
I'd have a bit more sympathy for him if he didn't absolutely ruin my own mental health with his backward view of fitness and dieting. Nobody deserves poor mental health but surely if he did suffer then he'd be a bit more empathetic for others?????

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Seen that earlier surely with being head coach u shouldn't need advice from members on dieting

I'd have a bit more sympathy for him if he didn't absolutely ruin my own mental health with his backward view of fitness and dieting. Nobody deserves poor mental health but surely if he did suffer then he'd be a bit more empathetic for others?????
He has no empathy for anyone that's the problem it's his way or no way. If you're not doing it his way it's wrong

Reactions: 7
So happy to find this thread. I’ve found his arrogance and ego really off putting.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I think it’s obvious that if these mental health issues are true, he’s definitely deflecting his own insecurities and pushing them onto everyone else. I don’t think he should be running the public page until he can separate his business and his own personal issues

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I think it’s obvious that if these mental health issues are true, he’s definitely deflecting his own insecurities and pushing them onto everyone else. I don’t think he should be running the public page until he can separate his business and his own personal issues

100% spot on as clearly some days his own issues are getting in the way of how he deals with people

So happy to find this thread. I’ve found his arrogance and ego really off putting.
You're not alone alot of us find how he behaves disturbing

Typical narcissism. Act like a twit to everyone, then when the bullying doesn't work get the crocodile tears out 🙄
Always happens with him

Reactions: 3
His spiel at the start was all about TRH not trying to punt products. He really changed his tune there.
I rapidly went off him (even more) when he started peddling his own weights, scales, protein powders etc. It was exactly the same crap you could buy on amazon without a toss-pot logo on it, for £20 less 🧐

Reactions: 7
I rapidly went off him (even more) when he started peddling his own weights, scales, protein powders etc. It was exactly the same crap you could buy on amazon without a toss-pot logo on it, for £20 less 🧐

I found the barbell on ebay 🤣🤣🤣😅😅🤣 also found links before go the protein powder one was a polish site snd another site.

It's always been about promoting products when you're in the group tho u just don't see it for what it is every single post is promoting something and the affiliates are the same every single post is a link

Reactions: 5
sigh…. Muscles cannot be “toned” fml
And these are rubbish. I got some for my daughter and they are all the same size so no good. Ended up with some off amazon in different sizes much more effective

Reactions: 1
I found the barbell on ebay 🤣🤣🤣😅😅🤣 also found links before go the protein powder one was a polish site snd another site.

It's always been about promoting products when you're in the group tho u just don't see it for what it is every single post is promoting something and the affiliates are the same every single post is a link
When I first started with him he didn't even have the app. He was still a dick, but it was a novelty at the time and I believed what he was saying. Then he brought out the hoodies and all the rest of it, so I could see where it was going. Wow I bet it was about £20/£30 cheaper too! He can piss off

Reactions: 5
When I first started with him he didn't even have the app. He was still a dick, but it was a novelty at the time and I believed what he was saying. Then he brought out the hoodies and all the rest of it, so I could see where it was going. Wow I bet it was about £20/£30 cheaper too! He can piss off
I was pre app too and taken in to start with.

The only thing I’ll say, and this doesn’t change that he’s a huge bellend, is that I went through a stage of using the app when it had been out a couple of months and it worked fine. I did lose a fair bit of weight too and didn’t once watch a walkie talkie.

I found his Facebook content so cringe that I considered contacting him and offering my services as a proofreader! I didn’t because I sensed he was such an ignorant bleep that my offer would be ridiculed on his page.

Reactions: 6
I was pre app too and taken in to start with.

The only thing I’ll say, and this doesn’t change that he’s a huge bellend, is that I went through a stage of using the app when it had been out a couple of months and it worked fine. I did lose a fair bit of weight too and didn’t once watch a walkie talkie.

I found his Facebook content so cringe that I considered contacting him and offering my services as a proofreader! I didn’t because I sensed he was such an ignorant bleep that my offer would be ridiculed on his page.
When I first started posting on this thread I too said that the "plan" itself worked for me, his basic message made sense and I did learn a few things. It's the money grabbing (and him) I can't stand. The debt collectors and menacing emails were the last straw. Plus he seems to think he invented calorie deficit 🙄but these days he seems very confused. He would have made some sarcastic comment about the grammar police watching him no doubt. He doesn't deserve any help. We can all have a good laugh when it blows up in his face because he's so arrogant

sigh…. Muscles cannot be “toned” fml
Is this a wind up? They are a parody of themselves nowadays, changing between you can lose weight by just calories, then saying you must do macros, they are now saying ''tone'' which used to be a swear word to them.

His spiel at the start was all about TRH not trying to punt products. He really changed his tune there.
It is all I ever see now of them, adverts or selling bobble hats ( pom pom).

Last edited:
Is this a wind up? They are a parody of themselves nowadays, changing between you can lose weight by just calories, then saying you must do macros, they are now saying ''tone'' which used to be a swear word to them.

It is all I ever see now of them, adverts or selling bobble hats.
Bobble hats 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.