TeamRH #3 What Trustpilot does not tell you!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
TBH I wouldn't be surprised. She's been noticeably absent from social media until lately again

Reactions: 2
I am not sure if @Geordieblogger can confirm, he/she seems to have best sources, but from what I have heard (take with a pinch of salt if you want) they have not lived together for over a year, Rachel been living with Sorcha or something along those lines. They will obviously deny it and likely their living address on statements etc in life would cover them, but I have no reason to not believe the two different people who have told me.
I’m aware of a couple of occasions at least yeah. He was living at the warehouse for a period of time and yeah sorcha moved in with Rachel and I think he’s had a flat in that time too.
I also know that when he was living in the warehouse he was sending selfies to lasses trying to get them to come round for “some craic” and drinks etc. all the while posting how much he loves his rach and how much he does for her. Shame she doesn’t trust her gut.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
I’m aware of a couple of occasions at least yeah. He was living at the warehouse for a period of time and yeah sorcha moved in with Rachel and I think he’s had a flat in that time too.
I also know that when he was living in the warehouse he was sending selfies to lasses trying to get them to come round for “some craic” and drinks etc. all the while posting how much he loves his rach and how much he does for her. Shame she doesn’t trust her gut.
What a total dick. Totally fits his profile though.

Reactions: 1
View attachment 927269

todays words of wisdom. How can he avoid himself though?
He has lost the plot, has no self awareness that he is the exact person you should keep your distance from in life, everyone he touches leaves him apart from Rachel and a few others, and they look all miserable.

I feel really sorry for him in a way, must be hell living in his head everyday.

Reactions: 6
I don't. Not even a little bit. After the mental torture he's put ex-employees and members through he gets zero sympathy from me.
Yeah you are right, he does deserve it after the utter vile things he has done to people. I have seen and spoken to people first hand who have known him, all mentally scarred for life, his karma is just warming up right now, wait till it is complete.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Haha yeah I seen. @rememberwayne called this last week remember. Over the top after being called out on here. He’s an absolute clown. I’ve seen messages he’s sent to his “friends” he certainly doesn’t support them. Unless there is something in it for him.

Reactions: 5
He is banging posts on now with him and Rachel. Talk about false smiles. Maybe he has read this and trying to make people thing they are happy bunnies. 🤮🤢

Reactions: 6
Haha yeah I seen. @rememberwayne called this last week remember. Over the top after being called out on here. He’s an absolute clown. I’ve seen messages he’s sent to his “friends” he certainly doesn’t support them. Unless there is something in it for him.
He uses perfect narcissist behaviour to his friends and staff, if he ever does something nice, it is something to hold over them that controls them or he can use as an example if they ever stand upto him.
He is banging posts on now with him and Rachel. Talk about false smiles. Maybe he has read this and trying to make people thing they are happy bunnies. 🤮🤢
So obvious what they are doing and all of us are laughing at how predictable he is :LOL:

Her turn will come when she incurs his wrath, then she will soon realise what he is really like
There are 3 types of people that work for him, ones without backbones, people who have not worked him out yet or people just as bad as him in my opinion.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.