Taylor Swift TTPD - without spoilers

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
All speculation as I’ve not listened to the album but I honestly think he ended it because it was too much for them both with the fans reaction. And I think they have history much further back.
Yeah quite possibly. Sad thing is Taylor could just release a statement saying she’s sad that fans are intruding on her love life and I think it would quieten things down a lot. But as we know, she’d never do anything like that

Reactions: 4
Listening to midnights again with snippets of the spoilers I read I'm convinced midnights is the Joe breakup album and the relationship had been dying off for a long time and not what they both wanted but were possibly just stuck in their ways coexisting.
I agree, and maybe covid helped to delay the inevitable as well. I reckon they’ve been broken up or at least pretty much done for longer than was known.

Reactions: 3
I agree, and maybe covid helped to delay the inevitable as well. I reckon they’ve been broken up or at least pretty much done for longer than was known.
I was saying this for ages but people kept referring to the Oscar’s where she was apparently wearing his jacket. Maybe he was there but I didn’t see any photos of them together..

Yeah quite possibly. Sad thing is Taylor could just release a statement saying she’s sad that fans are intruding on her love life and I think it would quieten things down a lot. But as we know, she’d never do anything like that
Tbh I don’t think this would work considering why people hate Matty. Also Beyoncé tried this with something her fans were going crazy about and they told her to mind her own business 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Anyone looking forward to particular reactions? I’m excited for the swiftologists, ally Sheehan and also chats and reacts (I do find them a bit ott but they’re sweet)

Anyone looking forward to particular reactions? I’m excited for the swiftologists, ally Sheehan and also chats and reacts (I do find them a bit ott but they’re sweet)
HT Haze is my favourite but he’ll do patreon first. Same with Darryl and Ashton
I can’t watch chats and reacts 🫢

Reactions: 2
I’m hoping A Jay does one on YouTube. Her reactions are always the best. Period.

Reactions: 1
The website countdown ended and it’s announcing the first single as fortnight and a challenge starts tomorrow called For a Fortnight challenge?

Reactions: 2
So are we thinking the ✌ is just about fortnight being the single which we all knew anyway?

I. Must. Not. 🤡. For. A. Sister. Album

So are we thinking the ✌ is just about fortnight being the single which we all knew anyway?

I. Must. Not. 🤡. For. A. Sister. Album
It must be more? Surely? But this happens every time we’re left to jump to our own conclusions 😂

• Haha
saw a tweet saying maybe the 'post-mortem' edition might drop a few hours later like midnights 3am

I can imagine it tbf

• Wow
Reactions: 6
saw a tweet saying maybe the 'post-mortem' edition might drop a few hours later like midnights 3am

I can imagine it tbf
Midnights didn’t have bonus track variants did it? Was it just hits different? I can imagine a 2am edition considering the twos everywhere. That is A LOT of songs to take in!

Midnights didn’t have bonus track variants did it? Was it just hits different? I can imagine a 2am edition considering the twos everywhere. That is A LOT of songs to take in!
There was the 3am edition and then the one with you’re losing me, more lana sotb and hits different

the standard ended with mastermind

3am edition had the great war to Dear reader included
---
There was the 3am edition and then the one with you’re losing me, more lana sotb and hits different
theres been so many versions 😅

the standard ended with mastermind

3am edition had the great war to Dear reader included
---

theres been so many versions 😅
Can’t forget ‘it’s a clock’ where you had to collect all 4 and buy the mechanism but the vinyls had no differences

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I haven't listened (mainly because I can't find it/such a goody two shoes I'm scared of getting a virus) and I had SUCH a tit nights sleep last night knowing it was out there, and the spoiler lyrics I did read were racing around my head!! I am so excited for tomorrow - I'm not working so I can listen all day but my OH has just said he's going to WFH tomorrow!! Noooooooo let me obsess in peace!!!!
The tit night’s sleep happened to me too with repeated Taylor mentions (as well as being mixed in repeated mentions of tithe being yesterdays Wordle word?! Who knows why my brain works the way it works… 😂)