Taylor Swift TTPD - without spoilers

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was saying this for ages but people kept referring to the Oscar’s where she was apparently wearing his jacket. Maybe he was there but I didn’t see any photos of them together..
Oh yeah the Grammys. Seems pretty weak evidence to me! He could have been invited because of his writing credit but really they were over as a couple.
---
Guys. Haven’t had an email telling me my order has been dispatached and I’m PANICKING!!

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
2/4 variants have dispatched 🎉 I’m so excited.

Has the physical single gone on the uk store already as I can’t find it 🤔 also when is the merch coming

• Heart
Reactions: 1
2/4 variants have dispatched 🎉 I’m so excited.

Has the physical single gone on the uk store already as I can’t find it 🤔 also when is the merch coming
Ohhhh only one for me!!! I find this fascinating

Reactions: 3
I don’t want to listen at 5am on purpose but I feel like I’m going to wake up every hour tonight 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
GUYS I’ve been scrolling the other thread depressed and dodging the spoilers because I didn’t realise there was another thread 😭😭 It’s been a long bleeping night trying not to download this god forsaken album

@tellmewhy I saw your post and came straight here!!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I don’t want to listen at 5am on purpose but I feel like I’m going to wake up every hour tonight 😂
Haha I keep telling myself I’ll wake up when I wake up which is usually 6ish. But in reality I’ll be like this until 5am

👁👃👁

😑

👁👃👁

😑

• Haha
Reactions: 8
GUYS I’ve been scrolling the other thread depressed and dodging the spoilers because I didn’t realise there was another thread 😭😭 It’s been a long bleeping night trying not to download this god forsaken album

Welcome ✌🤍🤎🩶🖤

I posted in there when I first created this but it probably got lost as it was early this morning.
I’ll be off to pretend to sleep for 8 hours soon but hopefully we’ll all be together again when I wake up 🤣

• Heart
Tonight’s sleep will be like Xmas Eve
I’ve had most of a bottle of red wine (to get into the tortured poets spirit) and I’ve been listening to my favourite tracks from each album in chronological order all night. I’m currently on Holy Ground and then got ATW10MV, Maroon and YOYOK to come!

I’m SO excited for tomorrow. I’m guessing all of us on this thread are the ‘day off work bookers’ who didn’t want to listen to it early because then we wasted our annual leave?? Just me? 🥲

Last edited:
  • Heart

grannypantssss! Welcome tough cookie! We’re almost thereeee

• Heart
Reactions: 1
I’ve had most of a bottle of red wine (to get into the tortured poets spirit) and I’ve been listening to my favourite tracks from each album in chronological order all night. I’m currently on Holy Ground and then got ALT10MV, Maroon and YOYOK to come!

I’m SO excited for tomorrow. I’m guessing all of us on this thread are the ‘day off work bookers’ who didn’t want to listen to it early because then we wasted our annual leave?? Just me? 🥲
No this is me too! I had planned out my whole day around listening to the album so I didn’t want to ruin it with the leaks.

I do have massive FOMO but it’s only a few more hours, we can do it 💪🏻

• Heart
No this is me too! I had planned out my whole day around listening to the album so I didn’t want to ruin it with the leaks.

I do have massive FOMO but it’s only a few more hours, we can do it 💪🏻
I’m trying not to think about the fact that other fans have heard the album and we haven’t

I see you guys were talking about my man MH and the 1975 and can I just say how shooketh I am that the album is about him and not joe alwyn

part of me is surprised but most of me isn’t… we all know this woman is unhinged (I say with absolute love)

sorry for the excessive blurring of text when I’m sure everyone knows that info but as someone who doesn’t even watch movie trailers because I hate spoilers I don’t want to upset anyone and the last 24 hours have been torture for me 😭

• Heart
It genuinely feels like a different reality! What do you mean some people know everything already 😂😭

• Haha
What we can console ourselves with is that although most of us know the blurred out info from above, ppl are so focussed on that that I’ve hardly seen any lyrics! So those will be a nice surprise. Plus I haven’t seen any spoilers for the manuscript and bolter yet

• Heart
I’m trying not to think about the fact that other fans have heard the album and we haven’t

I see you guys were talking about my man MH and the 1975 and can I just say how shooketh I am that the album is about him and not joe alwyn

part of me is surprised but most of me isn’t… we all know this woman is unhinged (I say with absolute love)

sorry for the excessive blurring of text when I’m sure everyone knows that info but as someone who doesn’t even watch movie trailers because I hate spoilers I don’t want to upset anyone and the last 24 hours have been torture for me 😭
I can’t actually believe this is true though. I mean we know she likes writing about 3 month relationships and ignoring Calvin Harris longer term relationships but a whole album about a relatively short relationship, I just can’t believe it but less than 8 hours to go till we find out for sure…!!

I got excited that the merch store was crashing for me but just turns out my internet had died 🫠🫠🫠

• Haha
I can’t actually believe this is true though. I mean we know she likes writing about 3 month relationships and ignoring Calvin Harris longer term relationships but a whole album about a relatively short relationship, I just can’t believe it but less than 8 hours to go till we find out for sure…!!
It actually makes me bleeping roll that she dated calvin harris for a year and destroyed his inflated ego simply by never mentioning him again after they broke up 😭😭 he was definitely expecting all too well the sequel and he got nothing 😭

The pettiest thing shes ever done and honestly it was queen behaviour

• Haha