Taylor Swift #9 We did it, Joe

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Okay who are the 10 people who voted for Its Nice To Have A Friend as their least favourite song in the poll? Over CLOSURE?? I just wanna talk guys

I bleeping hate closure lol
It's me, hi, I'm the problem it's me.

I hate It's Nice To Have a Friend. The "ooooh"s make me want to scream. I always skip it, along with London Boy. I was about to choose it as my Lover least favorite but the nonsense in London Boy edged it out by a smidge.

And I love Closure :S

• Haha
Reactions: 10
If anyone dares to choose the last great american dynasty I want a 500 word essay minimum from you justifying your choice

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Debut - A Perfectly Good Heart. I can't even remember it, off the top of my head.
Fearless - Change
Speak Now - Innocent
Red - Sad Beautiful Tragic
1989 - How You Get The Girl
Reputation - .... Ready for it?
Lover - London Boy
Folklore - Epiphany
Evermore - Cowboy Like Me
Midnights - Glitch
…Ready for it? Is my top listened to song on Spotify 😅😂 I think it’s because I listen to it in almost every run to pump me up

• Haha
Reactions: 5
If anyone dares to choose the last great american dynasty I want a 500 word essay minimum from you justifying your choice
I’m such a fan of starlight. I swear she put something in the Taylor’s version of it, I was hooked for weeks 😂

Reactions: 6
…Ready for it? Is my top listened to song on Spotify 😅😂 I think it’s because I listen to it in almost every run to pump me up
I think it's partly the "rapping" or whatever and how it sounds like two different songs but I totally understand why it'd be an awesome workout song!

Reactions: 4
I personally think Closure struggles so much because it’s so out of place on that album- if I didn’t hate Willow so much I’d pick it too!!!

Reactions: 5
The Hey Stephens are hurting my feelings 😂 I think it's a really cute song!
I love hey Stephen! Reminds me of why I fell in love with her songs and how I related to them at that age.

Just makes me think of a blushing teenager with her first crush. With the little giggle.

I personally think Closure struggles so much because it’s so out of place on that album- if I didn’t hate Willow so much I’d pick it too!!!
I just can’t get past the first few seconds of saucepans being hit together. Nope. It’s an instant skip for me.

• Haha
The closure discourse is hurting me, I didn’t love it initially when evermore was released but it’s really, really grown on me and is probably top 5 from it 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I’d like End Game a lot more if Ed Sheeran wasn’t on it. He makes me want to throw myself off a cliff

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Okay who are the 10 people who voted for Its Nice To Have A Friend as their least favourite song in the poll? Over CLOSURE?? I just wanna talk guys

my least favourite tracks

Debut - A Perfectly Good Heart
Fearless - Love Story
Speak Now - Innocent
Red - Stay Stay Stay
1989 - All You Had To Do Was Stay
Rep - Look What You Made Me Do
Lover - You Need To Calm Down
Folklore - Mad Woman
Evermore - CLOSURE LOL ITS SO BAD
Midnights - Glitch

Ive come to the conclusion that my least favourite are her most over-produced, heavily poppy songs. That’s probably why I don’t like 1989
Been waiting for someone to say Stay Stay Stay! Horrible song

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 8

my least favourite tracks

Debut - A Perfectly Good Heart
Fearless - Love Story
Speak Now - Innocent
Red - Stay Stay Stay
1989 - All You Had To Do Was Stay
Rep - Look What You Made Me Do
Lover - You Need To Calm Down
Folklore - Mad Woman
Evermore - CLOSURE LOL ITS SO BAD
Midnights - Glitch

Ive come to the conclusion that my least favourite are her most over-produced, heavily poppy songs. That’s probably why I don’t like 1989
I mean I hate Closure too, if that helps 😂 Maybe the question should have been 3 least favourite tracks on each album, I definitely could have added some more on some of them

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I feel like tomorrow we should all confess our guilty pleasure Taylor songs. I know some of you in here secretly love to listen to Me! It’s ok it’s a safe space, you can admit it 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Debut: a place in this world
Fearless: The Best Day
Speak Now: Never Grow Up
Red: Stay stay stay
1989: How you get the girl
Lover: ME!
Folklore: The lakes
Evermore: long story short
Midnights: Labyrinth

I never do these things. I feel dirty now.

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.