Taylor Swift #71 Ireland breeze and lights down low

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think I know why the Dublin shows had to wait so long for transfer.

They appear to have moved some people to different/better seats (completely different tickets in their account earlier, showing as cancelled with new seats once transfer was available).

• Wow
Reactions: 12
I have very similar luck. You have my sympathy šŸ˜‚ I'll never forget the time (before I saw the light that it was a cult and making my ED worse) that I won the raffle at Slimming World (and group leader always had made up veg and fruit baskets from a local seller for prizes)... But got drawn second so the veg basket was left. I may have yelled "WHY IS ALL I CAN bleeping WIN VEGETABLES?!" When I got home. šŸ˜¤
Oh jeez thatā€™s a trauma memory - bloody veg basket šŸ™„šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I have very similar luck. You have my sympathy šŸ˜‚ I'll never forget the time (before I saw the light that it was a cult and making my ED worse) that I won the raffle at Slimming World (and group leader always had made up veg and fruit baskets from a local seller for prizes)... But got drawn second so the veg basket was left. I may have yelled "WHY IS ALL I CAN bleeping WIN VEGETABLES?!" When I got home. šŸ˜¤
That's heartbreaking ! At least with fruit you can eat it as is! I love veg but you have to have the time and inclination to make it plate ready

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Can you please show me the video where he shoved and hit his coach? Because you repeting it over and over again. Travis yelled in his face, which was not ok btw, but he didn't touch that man.
He clearly pushes him you can see him move, but you couldā€™ve looked this up yourself thereā€™s lots of clips

Reactions: 8
That's heartbreaking ! At least with fruit you can eat it as is! I love veg but you have to have the time and inclination to make it plate ready
also it was made up from slimming world member donations each week and if anything like me they totally forgot and grabbed whatever was in the fridge and sometimes it wasn't at its best šŸ™Š

• Sad
Reactions: 4
He clearly pushes him you can see him move, but you couldā€™ve looked this up yourself thereā€™s lots of clips
Oh, I thought you're gonna show something I haven't seen. We clearly have a different definition of what pushing someone means šŸ˜‚ Nevermind.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Oh, I thought you're gonna show something I haven't seen. We clearly have a different definition of what pushing someone means šŸ˜‚ Nevermind.
He shoves him and completely knocks him off balance, does he not? What are you seeing thats not that?

Reactions: 17
Why do some people try so hard to defend men? He nearly knocked a 65 year old man over, thereā€™s obviously an anger issue there

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Ugh I hate men pushing and hitting in the name of ā€œsportā€. Itā€™s not ok but heā€™s not a patch on the disgust generated by Mattyā€™s problematic behaviour in many areas.

Reactions: 5
Ugh I hate men pushing and hitting in the name of ā€œsportā€. Itā€™s not ok but heā€™s not a patch on the disgust generated by Mattyā€™s problematic behaviour in many areas.
Idk i think theyā€™re both equally bad.
As a whole I think physical violence is worse than words

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.