Taylor Swift #71 Ireland breeze and lights down low

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
As a girlfriend and sister of men who have played football and American football, fights really aren’t that uncommon. I doubt there’s been a weekend in the premier league without a fight or tussle on the pitch. I don’t think that equates to him being a thug

Reactions: 7
As a girlfriend and sister of men who have played football and American football, fights really aren’t that uncommon. I doubt there’s been a weekend in the premier league without a fight or tussle on the pitch. I don’t think that equates to him being a thug
Must we normalise male violence?

• Heart
Reactions: 20
This is very much giving “Boys will be boys” though. Just because it’s normal doesn’t mean it’s okay. Just means they’re all pieces of tit

• Heart
Reactions: 24
@Rogue-rats I'm rethinking everything and might be selling Saturday night tickets instead but will know more later, hopefully.

Ticketmaster transfer still isn't open. It's absolutely ridiculous.
---
@Rogue-rats I'm rethinking everything and might be selling Saturday night tickets instead but will know more later, hopefully.

I'm also catching up on the thread..

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Ah yes men can’t control themselves, let’s excuse it. Just can’t be helped 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 15
At what point am I excusing it? I’m just saying it’s not uncommon. I’m just saying I don’t think it makes him a thug.
I would go the opposite way and say they are all thugs who need therapy to control their anger problems if they behave that way. It should be uncommon.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Must we normalise male violence?
I haven’t normalised it. I said they happen a lot. Not said that it’s okay?
---
I would go the opposite way and say they are all thugs who need therapy to control their anger problems if they behave that way. It should be uncommon.
I don’t disagree with you. It shouldn’t be common. Just saying what I’ve seen. 😊

Reactions: 1
It happens a lot because there are a lot of tit men with anger issues in the world.
Which honestly makes me a little sad for men too - toxic masculinity and the patriarchy doesn't only hurt women, it screws men up as well. Maybe if we lived in a world where men were allowed to express more than just anger there would be fewer tit ones

• Heart
Reactions: 18

---

I'm also catching up on the thread..
Great stuff, thanks for thinking of me!

I have spent €75 on competitions today. Power of positive thinking!

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
As I've stated before, the only thing I've ever won in my life was a Christmas turkey and ham in a raffle. But I'm convincing myself that I WILL win tickets.
I have very similar luck. You have my sympathy 😂 I'll never forget the time (before I saw the light that it was a cult and making my ED worse) that I won the raffle at Slimming World (and group leader always had made up veg and fruit baskets from a local seller for prizes)... But got drawn second so the veg basket was left. I may have yelled "WHY IS ALL I CAN bleeping WIN VEGETABLES?!" When I got home. 😤

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I have very similar luck. You have my sympathy 😂 I'll never forget the time (before I saw the light that it was a cult and making my ED worse) that I won the raffle at Slimming World (and group leader always had made up veg and fruit baskets from a local seller for prizes)... But got drawn second so the veg basket was left. I may have yelled "WHY IS ALL I CAN bleeping WIN VEGETABLES?!" When I got home. 😤
At least you could've had a nice smoothie with fruit!

The best take away from the pod is that Jason And Kylie are avid Bake off fans, I love them even more now and want them to adopt me!

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.