Taylor Swift #71 Ireland breeze and lights down low

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has anyone been taken off or heard of anyone being taken off the waitlist ?

Probably no hope at this stage ! 😢

Reactions: 1
Has anyone been taken off or heard of anyone being taken off the waitlist ?

Probably no hope at this stage ! 😢
Have heard of a few but not many.

Last night was amazing, couldn't believe I got State of Grace, I completely lost my tit. Loved all the surprise songs though, and just the whole thing. Though it feels like a fever dream, genuinely feel like I can't remember large chunks of the night. Very lucky to be going tonight again, hoping to be more chill and take more in tonight, but know that won't happen. Heavy rain at the minute here, feel for everyone queuing for VIP...forecast giving it to dry up just before the show, so fingers crossed. Have the best night to the other Dublin N2'ers.

• Heart
Reactions: 16

Last night was amazing, couldn't believe I got State of Grace, I completely lost my tit. Loved all the surprise songs though, and just the whole thing. Though it feels like a fever dream, genuinely feel like I can't remember large chunks of the night. Very lucky to be going tonight again, hoping to be more chill and take more in tonight, but know that won't happen. Heavy rain at the minute here, feel for everyone queuing for VIP...forecast giving it to dry up just before the show, so fingers crossed. Have the best night to the other Dublin N2'ers.
I think you got really lucky with the song choices last night 🩷🩷

• Heart

Your songs last night were 🔥

• Heart
Reactions: 2

Ok, thanks. Enjoy tonight 😊

• Heart
I honestly can’t believe that last night happened!! Some random thoughts and notes…

- I found the Aviva very chill as a whole, I’ve never been there before and never been to such a big concert. We literally walked in while Paramore were playing (wasn’t bothered to see them), got drinks and bought merch. It took me less than 5 minutes to get merch and I got the blue crew neck - I really love it. They had everything except the water bottles.
- Our seats were amazing. So lucky to have got such centred seats.
- Honestly was a bit in shock when it all started happening. We’ve spent so long dissecting every aspect of the tour on here that I couldn’t believe I was seeing it with my own actual eyes!!
- I thought that the 3 1/2 hours flew by
- I laughed so much when she came out in the stinky rep suit knowing that you’d all be on the thread watching and talking!!🤣
- Went to the toilet during Betty - sorry to the Betty stans here but it is my least fav song on the set list. Was back before Champaign Problems. I’m v particular about public restrooms but the aviva set up was really good.
- I was really happy when she started State of Grace, it’s not a super favourite but I really like it and go through stages where I listen to it a lot and was happy…and then she went into YOYOK and I honestly think I blacked it. I have it all on my phone but honestly don’t remember much now. I couldn’t believe that she was doing it. As you all know by this point, it was my number 1 song that I wanted. I’ve had such a tough week that it was just so incredibly special to get it. Was also happy with Sweet Nothing as it was so expected. Would have preferred peace instead of hoax but it all sounded beautiful so no complaints
- I thought midnights was the weakest section, it really lagged. She should have switched it up, added in YOYOK and Maroon and ended with TTDP.
- Was so fun to have Kam say the cúpla focal. Would have been nice if Taylor did the dia guit at the start.
- It was all just so wholesome!!🥹 I saw gardaí with friendship bracelets going in and even staff. Was so nice. I really think the community around Taylor and even here is the best part💞

Very excited that I get to go again tomorrow. Some of my videos look awful so hoping to get some better ones tomorrow. Have a ball N2 girlies!💚

• Heart
Reactions: 24
I honestly can’t believe that last night happened!! Some random thoughts and notes…

- I found the Aviva very chill as a whole, I’ve never been there before and never been to such a big concert. We literally walked in while Paramore were playing (wasn’t bothered to see them), got drinks and bought merch. It took me less than 5 minutes to get merch and I got the blue crew neck - I really love it. They had everything except the water bottles.
- Honestly was a bit in shock when it all started happening. We’ve spent so long dissecting every aspect of the tour on here that I couldn’t believe I was seeing it with my own actual eyes!!
- I laughed so much when she came out in the stinky rep suit knowing that you’d all be on the thread watching and talking!!🤣
- Went to the toilet during Betty - sorry to the Betty stans here but it is my least fav song on the set list. Was back before Champaign Problems. I’m v particular about public restrooms but the aviva set up was really good.
- I was really happy when she started State of Grace, it’s not a super favourite but I really like it and go through stages where I listen to it a lot and was happy…and then she went into YOYOK and I honestly think I blacked it. I have it all on my phone but honestly don’t remember much now. I couldn’t believe that she was doing it. As you all know by this point, it was my number 1 song that I wanted. I’ve had such a tough week that it was just so incredibly special to get it. Was also happy with Sweet Nothing as it was so expected. Would have preferred peace instead of hoax but it all sounded beautiful so no complaints
- I thought midnights was the weakest section, it really lagged. She should have switched it up, added in YOYOK and Maroon and ended with TTDP.
- Was so fun to have Kam say the cúpla focal. Would have been nice if Taylor did the dia guit at the start.
- It was all just so wholesome!!🥹 I saw gardaí with friendship bracelets going in and even staff. Was so nice. I really think the community around Taylor and even here is the best part💞

Very excited that I get to go again tomorrow. Some of my videos look awful so hoping to get some better ones tomorrow. Have a ball N2 girlies!💚
So glad you had a great time 🩷🩷🩷 and so jealous you get to do it again tomorrow 🤣🤣

Also, so with you on Betty!! It's a skip for me 😅

Can I ask, where there many empty seats? I am only wondering because it seems to have been very hard to get last minute tickets and I know Aer Lingus cancelled flights etc. so I find it very hard to believe that there weren't more available yesterday before the show!

• Heart
So glad you had a great time 🩷🩷🩷 and so jealous you get to do it again tomorrow 🤣🤣

Also, so with you on Betty!! It's a skip for me 😅

Can I ask, where there many empty seats? I am only wondering because it seems to have been very hard to get last minute tickets and I know Aer Lingus cancelled flights etc. so I find it very hard to believe that there weren't more available yesterday before the show!
No, not that I saw! There were a few sections covered that didn’t look like the worst seats to me but that might have just been my view. There was a small section in the lower bowl that looked like there were seats but I don’t know if there was a reason for that. There were sooo many people with signs outside looking to buy tickets. I really think that it was genuinely sold out to capacity and that anyone who couldn’t attend got rid of the tickets.

• Heart
No, not that I saw! There were a few sections covered that didn’t look like the worst seats to me but that might have just been my view. There was a small section in the lower bowl that looked like there were seats but I don’t know if there was a reason for that. There were sooo many people with signs outside looking to buy tickets. I really think that it was genuinely sold out to capacity and that anyone who couldn’t attend got rid of the tickets.
Ah okay, so demand really was just insanely high! Not like I could have gone anyway but I was just curious 😅 and actually I'm glad that there were no empty seats!! That would have been a waste of an experience for people!!

• Heart
On the way to the Aviva!!

Ooh, was there much merch? Would save us a trip to the 3arena.

• Heart
Reactions: 6

Laughing at the pee breaks, I was super proud that I went right at the beginning of the Champagne Problems applause, got to the toilet, then the water refill and back to my seat just as Marjorie was starting, hope to time the same tonight. The faux-humility kinda gives the ick so was happy to miss it.
Meant to say another non-Taylor highlight was going past the houses from Kin (if anyone watches), literally right at the gate of the stand.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Laughing at the pee breaks, I was super proud that I went right at the beginning of the Champagne Problems applause, got to the toilet, then the water refill and back to my seat just as Marjorie was starting, hope to time the same tonight. The faux-humility kinda gives the ick so was happy to miss it.
Meant to say another non-Taylor highlight was going past the houses from Kin (if anyone watches), literally right at the gate of the stand.
It was so cringe! Worse irl!! That and the man speech.

• Haha
Reactions: 5

Thanks for the lowdown on the Aviva etc! We're standing with VIP early access, so very relieved to be doing it tomorrow instead of in today's weather! Enjoy your second one!

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.