Taylor Swift #71 Ireland breeze and lights down low

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Re: Travis. If Matty was held to a standard where some of his comments and actions were unacceptable (and it was right he was called out) why cant Travis? He acted VIOLENT in February. Who cares if he donated money to a charity during the pandemic???

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Re: Travis. If Matty was held to a standard where some of his comments and actions were unacceptable (and it was right he was called out) why cant Travis? He acted VIOLENT in February. Who cares if he donated money to a charity during the pandemic???
Like @Don't Drink the Kool Aid said, the bar is in hell. Satan's doing the limbo with the bar.

I for one am looking forward to when they split up and the tides turn against him like they always do. If that makes me a petty witch, fine. I'm in the right place since Taylor is Queen of petty witches. (ETA and I usually love her for that 😂)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Was it a little blown out of proportion though? The coach who he pushed even seems to think so!

Reactions: 1
Y’all know I hate Matty but at least he didn’t hit people

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
ok my post wasn't that deep.....just thought it was nice to see guys bigging up a successful woman in a world where there's a growing movement of guys believing women are purely here for their pleasure and to give them babies. And yeh the bar is that low cos men as a species are really not all that at the moment if they ever have been.

Reactions: 14
Obviously the coach would say that? His job would probably be on the line if he didn’t defend
No. Andy Reid is hugely successful, has a coaching career that started in the 1980's and coached teams that won 3 Superbowls. It wouldn't have affected his career in the slightest.
---
But he apologised and donated to charity so all is good right?
Matty Healy does not come close to Travis Kelce in terms of philanthropy and activism.

Reactions: 4
Its up to her who she dates. She happy she happy we don't know what goes on behind closed doors joe and matty might of a couple of twats

Reactions: 10
I can't believe it's finally the Ireland thread 🥹🥹

Anyway, back to Travis. I don't like him for various reasons but I don't wish ill on him put it that way. I seldom wish ill on anyone unless they have physically harmed another. (His behaviour towards his coach was cutting it fine though in my eyes).

BUT..... as cringe as his shtick was on Sunday night.... I kinda bleeping loved it!! Dysfunctional, problematic assholes and billionaires deserve happiness too and they genuinely had fun, to my eye anyway, it didn't seem like fake joy!

I just want people to be happy!!
---
What’s everyone’s favourite chocolate x
Shh... we'll be exiled to the other thread 😅😅🤣

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Hello I’ve just got in from work, lovely to see we’re hating on Travis. Keep up the good work lads 🫡

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
I can't believe it's finally the Ireland thread 🥹🥹

Anyway, back to Travis. I don't like him for various reasons but I don't wish ill on him put it that way. I seldom wish ill on anyone unless they have physically harmed another. (His behaviour towards his coach was cutting it fine though in my eyes).
He actually did physically harm a teammate and punch him in the face

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.