Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

gossipgal21

VIP Member
The register has defeated me. I can’t copy the whole list over again. 🥵 I’m out tomorrow so in advance here’s tomorrows London Swifties ✨ ✨ ✨ Can’t believe it’s nearly here!!

London June 21

JLXRD
Jomblewomble
tellmewhy
grannypants
sercombe
Wordzalad
TheChicagoPiano
goalsAF
What_has_my_life_become
Twofor
Robot Lady (and Robot Daughter)
Tealight
Folkevermore
Pebble_100
Doohickey78
Renegadedancer

• Heart
Reactions: 16

sercombe

Chatty Member
Fuccck me sideways that was a ballache. Good thing i didn’t wanna see mette lol got in as she was going off stage
IMG_6952.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 15

slugella

VIP Member
I'm in my first ever live stream and christ what am I letting myself into

I asked my bf is he gonna go upstairs and he was like nah ill chill here and read. He's gonna live to regret it and leave me isn't he

• Haha

Twofor

Since waking all I’ve had on my head to the same notion of it’s coronation day from Frozen is, it’s Taylor day 🫶🏻

• Haha
  • Heart

emerald

VIP Member
"I pictured you with other girls, in love, and threw up on the street" you just don't get with this other artists. No one gets it like her.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14

goalsAF

In the salon having my nails done and I picked shade 210 which turns out is a shade called Champagne Platinum - accidentally Invisible String-ing 😂

• Haha
  • Heart

slugella

VIP Member
I think tonight will be a good one to attend cos she'll be showing off for Travis and all her friends 😂

• Sick
  • Haha

Folkevermore

VIP Member
I’m hoping the fact that I can get onto tattle right now means you’ll have a good connection for the live stream!

• Heart

AbnormalFrog

Chatty Member
Mr Frog : what do you want to watch babe?

Me: can I interest you in a grainy eras live stream

Mr Frog: no you can not

Me: guess we're watching different things then

• Haha

aulwan

Feel sorry for Kate now as she's probably too poorly to attend.....feel she would benefit from some female rage the musical
I’m worried that Prince Louis will say ‘Who the f*ck was that guy?’ the next time he’s forced to watch some Royal event.

• Haha
Reactions: 13