Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

knivesnflowers

VIP Member
Any Chappell Roan fans? I didn't get any tickets in the March sales so thought I’d pop on today to see if the prices had increased/the demand. 14k in a queue for a barely 5k venue :oops:
i've been signed up to twickets alerts since march but had no idea there was another sale / venue upgrade lol. i'm after manc and not london though so maybe different?

foolishone

For those of us that are at home, would you rather be at a show that

A) had an announcement
B) launched something like a video
C) the day an album comes out?

Lilu22

VIP Member
Jealous of those going today, I’ve got to wait until August! Anyone else going August 16th??😊

mart88

What is everyone wearing tomorrow? I’m not sure what type of hoodie/coat to wear… i’m coaching back. Will it get cold later? I don’t get out much lol so not sure what night time is actually like
We were at foo fighters at the London stadium last night and I used it as a test for weather as it’s similar to this weekend… definitely got colder but you could probably get away without a jacket as the crowds and dancing keep you warm! Legs are dead, no idea how I’m going to go for even longer tomorrow!!

cl16girlie

Chatty Member
So excited for everyone to see her today!! Can’t believe that the first London shows are already here like how time gone that quickly

cl16girlie

Chatty Member
If anyone is sitting in section 504, please send a picture of the view! That’s where I’m sitting in August so I wanna know how the view is

foolishone

Help a confused international swiftie out please!! how long to go to the surprise songs?

I have a sneaking suspicion I'll have to miss them because we're doing a goodbye party for someone at work that's transferring to another country.
About 2 1/2 hours

Ahahha

Chatty Member
Help a confused international swiftie out please!! how long to go to the surprise songs?

I have a sneaking suspicion I'll have to miss them because we're doing a goodbye party for someone at work that's transferring to another country.
2 hours 30 mins it saying on kevs stream

knivesnflowers

VIP Member
Any < ahem > larger ladies chosen a nice comfy Eras tour outfit? I want to dress up a little bit but I’m super self conscious too. Unfortunately for me I dump my weight around my mid section!
shein in the end, i've got this red sparkly one i can put on vinted for you if you're able to wait til next weekend? 48 bust, floaty and a nice length, didn't end up wearing it but missed the return window!

Secretbrillopad

VIP Member
Argh, I only got tickets yesterday for tonight and my 10yo doesn't actually know that we're going yet. I have zero idea about what to wear (dumpy 50yo who is not a Swiftie, except secretly, maybe) what can I put together for her to wear? I KNOW NOTHING. Hold me Swifties.

Also, The Black Dog is my work local, had some good times in there but have never seen JA or TS. Sad for me.
Does she have anything with sequins? This is definitely one way to go 😂 does she have a favourite era that we could work from?