Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Robot Lady

VIP Member
I’m so excited but can’t show it!! I need my kids to get to school so I can unravel my master plan for the birthday reveal.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 23

luckygem

Can I vent a bit? Feeling terrible post-Eras Tour blues. :( If she tours again I'd try to get tickets in multiple locations cus one show just doesn't cut it... I need a second show to help process the first 😅

I got the evermore murder mashup surprise songs which is just not my vibe :( I would've absolutely died for crazier or tiwycf or the lakes 😭 i'm irrationally upset about this. Someone said 'you get the surprise songs you need, not the ones you want' but my soul needed upbeat nostalgia not murder :cry:

I was surprised my favourite song of the whole show was But Daddy I Love Him. SHE WAS SO JOYFUL performing that! And less of the crowd knew the lyrics as each era passed, so I could actually hear Taylor sing it and not the awful screaming/shouting drowning her out like the first half of the show 😂

It doesn't help that the person I went with complained for the past year that the tickets I managed to get us were too expensive and then complained while we were there that the view wasn't worth it :rolleyes: I'd rather go alone than deal with that negativity which tainted the whole experience :cry:

• Heart
  • Sad

grannypants

VIP Member
Quote from my sister this morning about The Smallest Man Who Ever Lived:

'Matty Healy's dick must be shrinking like a cocktail sausage listening to that song'

• Haha

2ofeach

VIP Member
Shout out to Prince William to do his duty for the Nation, the Commonwealth & the whole wide World, give one of the kids a phone & get us a better stream.... not much to ask for surely 🙏

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
I went to the merch store at Wembley yesterday afternoon - I live just outside of Bedford so it was only around 40 minutes on the train and then 20 mins on the tube to get out to Wembley.
I got there at 4:30ish and the queue was literally non-existent; we were in (with a little bag check) and out within 3½ minutes!

I got the blue crewneck in a size S because they were out of XS, and the S is oversized on me but I love it nonetheless. When I go to Amsterdam I will definitely get the grey ¼ zip because I saw so many people wearing them yesterday and they looked gorgeous (pun not intended).

Getting back to the tube to central London I met so many lovely swifties including one woman who had made over 200 bracelets. She asked me what my favourite song is (which honestly changes every day so I went with the moment I knew) and then she gave me a whole load of bracelets from Red. Honestly such a lovely atmosphere, and I'm so excited for Sunday where I hope even more people will be trading inside of the stadium.

After getting back to London I went with a friend to watch the Mean Girls musical and it was crazy how many people had their Eras merch bags or were wearing the tshirts and jumpers. I wasn't too dressed up for the theatre as we got on-the-day tickets, but it was so nice seeing everyone wearing pink and sparkles and I hope that the vibes at Wembley will be the same this weekend.

To everyone going tonight, I hope you have an incredible time 🫶🫶
Unless Taylor plays Better Man x The Moment I Knew or CBBH x The Black Dog in which case I will never forgive you (or her) because it's literally 2 days before my show and I've already lost too much of my dream surprise song list to Edinburgh and Liverpool xoxo

1000021236.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 21