Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Suzyfickle

Not me opening the thread at the end and just going JASON AND KYLIE??? especially for yooooouuuu..... 🎶🤣

Then realising it's not Donovan and Minogue, just some Kelces

• Haha
Reactions: 20

CausticYoda

Does she have anything with sequins? This is definitely one way to go 😂 does she have a favourite era that we could work from?
Basically she loves it all! I’ve managed to get some bracelets and heart shaped sunnies. I think her denim shorts with a sequin top? That’ll be ok won’t it?!

I AM SO EXCITED, 18 months ago she was too anxious to leave the house for 3 months, this is huge.

• Heart
Reactions: 19

emerald

VIP Member
I guess all the rumours are true. Wembley N1 commences tomorrow 21st June. Happy Taylor weekend to our first round of London (and visiting) tattle Swifties ❤

Title by @honkytonkcat

• Heart
Reactions: 19

JLXRD

VIP Member
I am clowning for tomorrow and either way I won’t be disappointed because I WILL BE THERE 💖💖💖

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 18

sercombe

Chatty Member
Ahhhhhhh tomorrow ahhhhh! I literally can barely remember any of Cardiff!! I thought people were making that up when they said that. I did google and its basically due to getting too excited 🤣🫣🫣
So tomorrow I must stay calm. Unless rep is announced then i will be a feral bitch

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 17

cl16girlie

Chatty Member
I’ve just seen a tiktok of someone who got up at 3.15am to get in the line. She posted there’s already 100 people in front left vip line 😱
Someone I know got in line at 1am last night and self proclaimed herself number 1 in the queue. If someone sees her with a 1 written on her hand at the front, please drop kick her for me xx

• Haha
Reactions: 17

LittlePea

Chatty Member
I’ve decided I’m going to clown one final time for an announcement tomorrow, with a release date of 13th September.

If nothing happens, I will retire.

• Haha
Reactions: 16