Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ayms94

I'm in the Clayton which isn't far so walking.
I’ve also booked a room here for the Saturday even though I haven’t actually got tickets yet 😂 does anyone know if Ticombo is the only resale site for Dublin tickets? I’ve noticed it doesn’t come up on StubHub/Viagogo unlike all the other dates

Tadpole

Those who have been in Edinburgh/Liverpool, I assume they aren't being super strict with bags as was initially implied? I assume a uniqlo type bag is ok, and power banks (I remember somewhere saying at one stage they weren't allowed). Also, still hoping I can sneak a snack or 2 in (GF so don't want to rely on food trucks in the stadium).

UsernameOfDreams

Chatty Member
You’ve officially influenced me. This has been on my radar for ages but I have completely lost my reading mojo for the past 6 months. I don’t know how but I suddenly feel like reading again so downloaded it a few minutes ago. I’ve also had Demon Copperhead sitting next to my bed unopened. I’m a bit scared about what I’m setting myself up for. I’m guessing A Little Life is old news in the book thread?
Finished Demon Copperhead last week and absolutely loved it. The story and characters are engaging and the writing is just impeccable.

Dramatic

I’ll meet you behind the mall

at the moment I’m seated getting in through gate 7 but I’m working on changing it lmao. Are you getting merch at any point?
At some point but I don't know when or what time. I'm still undecided on what time we're leaving as il have my daughter with me and need to factor in stopping for food and having chill time for her. Still dunno where I'm parking 😅 is the park and ride a nightmare to get out of like St davids and Adam Street parking? Thanks if anyone knows 💕

londongirl2001

VIP Member
Really bummed I can’t watch the livestream this Friday and Saturday, but I guess I can’t sit out my godson‘s graduation events 👀 what do I have to do to be able to watch Kevin‘s livestream‘s later on?