Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

odetotheseaweed

VIP Member
11 🫡

(also not watching the stream so the FOMO is real. Made the suggestion of putting it on to my sister and got a ‘why would you want to watch that you’ve already seen the film AND been to see it 😅)
Why would you NOT want to watch it?!
I’m on 21 with a good streak but got the 22 shirt wrong, and almost certainly the speak now dress wrong

ls240898

VIP Member
Sorry if this has already been asked. Can you take a water bottle in? What are the rules? I suffer from migraines and need to have water quite regularly. Thanks.
I think it depends on your venue. Where are you going?

ishant

VIP Member
@Dramatic @ishant cardifffff meeet up.. 🙋🏻‍♀️🙋🏻‍♀️ don’t forget about meee eeeeeeeee. I am going in gate 1 💃💃💃 thinking merch on monday as i’m coming up a day early and want the water bottle which you can’t take in if you’re standing 🙄🙄
how much is that water bottle again?
I’m going to merch at 12 on Monday too because I’m hoping to be done by school run haha (I’m like 20 mins away by train)

Trixxx

VIP Member
Yay! Finally some more points. Top marks for the outfits in TTPD. And I got the skirt right for 1989. Up to 28 points now

MissP

Join my Swift Alert Eras Mastermind group by clicking link: swiftalert://mm/join/6qVScQdbWMMBPyQUA5fZ/12345

Or try manually entering these by clicking Join Group.
group ID: 6qVScQdbWMMBPyQUA5fZ
password: 12345

So it turns out you can create your own mastermind league..
---

Me too
It says ‘Group Full’ 😭😭😭

Tiggerhappy

VIP Member
Haha I wish it was Joe.
I only like some of their music, and probably doxxing my location at the very least, but Tom Grennan
I saw/spoke to someone I know today who knows lots of famous people (a good few of which have connections to Taylor). I think I've spoken about her before. It wasn't a long conversation though, she was coming out of a loo as I was going in, lol.

cl16girlie

Chatty Member
For those of you who were there tonight and are worried about the sound of your own singing in your videos….

do not worry. We had the WORST EVER warbler on the stream tonight, so unless you’re her, don’t sweat it 😂
Does anyone have a clip on how bad she was? I’m curious if it’s as bad the Edinburgh screecher

bellbells16

VIP Member
I only realised two days ago that in speak now she says ‘horrified looks from everyone in the room’ I always thought it was ‘four or five looks’ and never understood what everyone else was doing 😂
Also thought this for a very long time!!!🤣

Twiggy2

Does anyone know if/where you can get ‘commission’ bracelets being made? I didn’t have the time or talent to make any, so ended up with cheaply pre-made which were fine for the outfit vibes but I was too awkward/embarrassed to do any trading. I’d love to get some with the dates of the shows I went to and maybe a lyric from a song with my child’s name in (not named for it but happy coincidence!)

Pontyslapper

Chatty Member
Hey hey fellow Swifties....

I'm having a bit of a Swiftie Dad panic - are my seats gonna be shite in Cardiff or OKish...

L15 row 10 - I think those bloody tenty things might muller the view.

Daughter creature says she couldn't care less as she's there.