Taylor Swift #63 Liverpool N1 truly the biggest night of foolishness we’ve ever had

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m not sure I can stomach watching the surprise songs tonight because I’m sure I’ll get my heart broken and it’ll make her inevitable performances of “me” and “alchemy/so high school extended edition” even more painful tomorrow

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
I’m not sure I can stomach watching the surprise songs tonight because I’m sure I’ll get my heart broken and it’ll make her inevitable performances of “me” and “alchemy/so high school extended edition” even more painful tomorrow
We are currently have an argument discussion about which one of the eras or the football is going on t’telly and which one is on a laptop

Reactions: 3
I felt like this after Edi N1 and N2 and then got Haunted x Exile so there’s hope! She loves a British crowd!

• Heart
Reactions: 5
It's actually quite good once your show has been and gone because you've no longer got a dog in the surprise song race.

I want them to the The Lakes x I Hate It Here tonight. I want to hear those mashed together so much.

Reactions: 4
A London boy
Turns out she never loved a London boy, she was too busy fantasising about a Cheshire boy too do so
---
It's actually quite good once your show has been and gone because you've no longer got a dog in the surprise song race.

I want them to the The Lakes x I Hate It Here tonight. I want to hear those mashed together so much.
No, the lakes x I hate it here better not happen tonight or I’m actually going to lose all will to live and sell my tickets

• Heart
i need her to reserve i hate it here x so long london for london personally, if she’s got a vendetta against us now cause of Joe, at least let me get good songs out of it and not london boy pleaaaase

We’ve got the Me x Macavity 10 minute version (Taylor’s version) on both guitar and piano 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I’ve got a Prosecco! I’m off work until Thursday! I’m seeing Taylor on Tuesday!! Ahh!!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 16
i need her to reserve i hate it here x so long london for london personally, if she’s got a vendetta against us now cause of Joe, at least let me get good songs out of it and not london boy pleaaaase
She did Joe dirty, she can’t have a vendetta against him! But if she wants to do I hate it here, she can do it August 17th thanks x

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I think even worse than getting something like ME as a surprise song would be something so boring and mid that it just gives me nothing. Granted, there’s not many songs I feel like that for but there are a few.
Random examples for me would be hits different, I look in peoples windows, hey Stephen! they’re fine but I feel no strong feelings for them either way

Please no, she is saving I hate it here for Dublin!

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.