Taylor Swift #6 This is us begging (for international tour dates)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Even if she isn’t coming to the UK until next year I’d rather she just told us so that we know, I’m so impatient and absolutely hate not knowing😂

Reactions: 9
You know how Taylor has quite an active online presence in that she likes tiktoks and Tumblr posts etc?... I wonder has she ever stumbled across this thread?

Reactions: 2
Taylor if you’re reading this I get paid on the last day of each month so time your ticket sales with that pls.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Taylor if you are reading this…I would appreciate if you could announce dates for UK preferably May ☺

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Taylor I go back to work after maternity leave in June - save any ticket announcements til after then please!!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
It’s very Shania Twain in That Don’t Impress Me Much. Her speech though, as ever, was great.

Reactions: 6
I feel like the midnights era outfits have been all over the place 😬
I do love all of the 70's style outfits she's worn during Midnights promo and the Anti-Hero video. She seems to rotate between that and the sequins and dresses for the Bejeweled look.

Reactions: 4
I’ve always thought that 1989 = summer, speak now = winter and red = autumn. I associate them so much with those seasons

a few people online in other forums and blind items saying that the Australia/NZ leg will start in January. That’s a big gap considering US leg ends in August. Makes me think she might rework the show - I know she needs a rest but four months?
She does have that film to write and direct.

I have a question (or …question?):

What song would you hate to be your surprise song? I really would be gutted if I got I don’t wanna live forever, stay stay stay or paper rings

Reactions: 2
Never grow up is a song I never want to hear again. I heard it once and sobbed for ages 🤣 I almost do would have me bawling too, so neither of those.

Coney Island doesn’t do it for me though if we’re talking songs we don’t particularly enjoy.

I have a question (or …question?):

What song would you hate to be your surprise song? I really would be gutted if I got I don’t wanna live forever, stay stay stay or paper rings
That's a really good question! I don't think anything would gut me as such, even my least favorite songs of hers are good, but I'd be kinda sad if it was from the debut (sorry, debut. Love you but kind of over you).

I know that she has a massive massive catalogue but I do wonder if she can really go on not repeating a single song for as long as the tour is when she plays two secret songs per night. I mean, without dipping into the "A perfectly good heart" type of songs.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.