Taylor Swift #52 We DO want three hour long concerts

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I feel like she’s gonna do extra special surprise songs tonight to make up for the late start and tit organisation getting in. Buckle up I fear

• Sad
Reactions: 7
Here we gooooo!!!
So bright! Sounds like the crowd will be electric

Reactions: 3
Why do I still want to cry every time it starts even though I’ve watched it approx 10,000 times?! 😭

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I'm still going Fresh Out The Slammer and my Spidey senses are tingling for something from Debut.

Reactions: 6

Would just say some of us are even bigger nutters and don’t watch the live streams and just follow this thread during concerts 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I truly fear for Forever and Always or The Way I Loved You. And something from TTPD. Or Getaway car. I fear I’m losing one of my faves

Reactions: 9
I’m so serious when I say if you guys manifest FOTS for tonight and it ends up happening I’m going to learn some kind of spiritual ritual to make you get ME! at your nights 🫠

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Really feeling for the lass losing her mind live for the world to hear as she sobs her way through the opening. ♥😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
I would love to be one of these people on the screen behind her you could say you have a photo with Blondie 😂😂😂
IMG_8644.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.