Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Yel

Chatty Member
I wish she did cut a load from midnights, but at the same time i don't think she can she can as she's picked up so many new fans since that album. Many will expect all the ones they've already seen on the movie.

I wonder where she'll film a second eras movie? I'm kinda assuming she's going to.

Reactions: 9

Twinklebell

Chatty Member
I know a lot here aren’t fond of travis but people / gaylors on twitter saying So High School isn’t about him since she did a basketball move with her hand 🤣🤣 makes me laugh

• Haha

HotDawg

VIP Member
I'm off to Disneyland tomorrow 😈 I still need to shower and wash my hair 💀 but I am messaging people and tattling instead, naturally.
TS and DL?! I am in love with you! 😏
Have so much fun!
glad you got to be a correspondent for Tattle on the Europe opener 😁😁😁😁 epic!

• Heart

odetotheseaweed

VIP Member
Hear me out…

What if she comes up tonight wearing a t shirt saying “it will be Taylor’s version” for 22?

AND THEN ANNOUNCES REP TV

Sorry, haven’t clowned about it for a while now and needed to get it out 😂

• Haha

LittlePea

Chatty Member
I can’t believe just come back online semi drunk from a work night out TO THIS? I think I may combust I don’t even know where to begin

• Haha

gossipgal21

VIP Member
I’m gonna get sucked into this live stream insanity again aren’t I 💀

I’m actually packing. Here are my new comfy as hell trainers with a little bit of country 🤠
IMG_2144.jpeg

• Heart

emerald

VIP Member
The note/key change she does in ICDIWABH for ‘I’ve been doing it since he left’ is INCREDIBLE makes it hit so harddd, I wish it were like that on the album as it gives me chilllls.
The song makes me a bit rubbery anyway but I got really choked up at that part 🥺 Such a show highlight.

@veronica71 I am shattered today but I can sleep when I'm dead 😂 I'm very lethargic day to day so I can expend energy when I need to. Or something like that.

I'm going to try and see if I can pull a @Greatbutton and get in last minute tonight 👀

Me walking around Paris today:

• Heart
  • Haha

ishant

VIP Member
This is the best quality I saw today

---
Joe just posted this it’s Emma Stome and himself 😂😂😂☠☠☠☠☠

IMG_7817.png

• Haha

ishant

VIP Member
I will do when I get home. Cos there’s options 🤣🤣 I wasn’t even gonna do an outfit until you guys convinced me lol
yassss! We’ll help you decide if you will need it :))
---
Guys is it morally wrong of me to be screaming at this. A girl had to go to hospital (yes that’s sad) so missed Taylor so she’s asked TN for more tickets… even though she’s going to two others shows 😂 people are so entitled!!!
the cheek I can’t lollll. Maybe if you didn’t insist on queuing since 3am you wouldn’t get poorly

(no shade. If I get ticket to Warsaw n2 and it happens to be standing I would probably sacrifice a day to go as close to Blondie as possible 😂🤡 but knowing the risks that come with it lol

• Wow

ishant

VIP Member
Girlies I’m burned out. I did nothing but consume Taylor content today. I’m now lying on the floor next to my dog waiting for all this to start again ☠😂

• Haha
  • Heart

Tiggerhappy

VIP Member
12 points to Israel from the UK phone vote. And over 300 points in total from the public. I know it shouldn't be political, but still. What is wrong with people? Actual boak.
10 from Ireland too. Knowing how deeply pro Palestine Ireland is I'm guessing these votes were mostly botted...

Roarr

I know we’re there for Taylor but I am a bit gutted Paramore have taken Misery Business off their Eras set list

Tadpole

Top tier surprise songs tonight again, she looked like she was loving every minute again

• Heart

secretyoutubelover

Chatty Member
Tbf it would make sense if it was Matty “your roommates cheap-ass screw top rose” - I think Matty used to live with one of his band mates and in the UK people sometimes just buy the cheapest drinks. Wouldn’t surprise me if he went to Sainsbury’s and bought the own brand one that’s £5.00 (it’s actually nice and I usually hate wine) 🤣.

YOYOK and Maroon should replace Karma and another one off midnights
Not SAINSBURYS becoming part of Maroon core. I’ll never unsee that now. £8 reduced from £12.99! - we’re all buying it 😂
---
*whisper* I like Karma.

🙈
I like it as a closer for the show!

• Haha

JLXRD

VIP Member
Ahh @emerald have an amazing time!

Anyone else now considering sitting outside Wembley every night hoping for £36 tickets🤣

• Haha
  • Heart