Taylor Swift #47 Je ne suis pas calme!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
genuinely the loss of illicit affairs has has made me irrationally angry

Reactions: 3
I’m definetely needing a smoke now

Some guy on live “what’s going on?”

WELL EXACTLY MATE

• Haha
Reactions: 4
When I watched it on Disney+ the folklore and evermore were some of my fave moments, sad they’ve been condensed.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
If she’s cut illicit affairs, my tears ricochet and august then I will burn Wembley stadium to the ground

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Sorry she has cut THE 1 and LONG LIVE and ILLICIT AFFAIRS yet still sang I knew you were trouble cba with her anymore

• Sad
Reactions: 11
You know what she should cut? The sycophantic 5 minute + ovation after CP. That's what she should cut.

Reactions: 26
I wish I was there because I genuinely want to scream but I don’t think my neighbours would appreciate it 😂

can we cut the minutes of champagne problems applause and add in another folklore song pls

Reactions: 7
She’s cut about 15 songs but has time for the exaggerated ten minute standing ovation? Girl

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.