Taylor Swift #47 Je ne suis pas calme!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I feel like she just decided all this before she went on stage.

Hmm how can I cause pure chaos today...

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I was just thinking a few months ago how Folklore may just be my favourite album after 1989 being my firm favourite since it came out and now she’s cut loads of the songs?! Please say she goes back and fourth between the two albums 😭

edit thank duck August is safe

guys I caved and I’m watching… & getting pissed at songs being cut that I didn’t even know existed 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 12
WHY am I pregnant rn I need an entire bottle of wine poured straight down my throat

• Haha
Reactions: 15
someone on live stream comments said "if she cuts tolerate it i'll give her something to cry about" LMAO

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I think she’s merged them to save time on set changes? Maybe to avoid cutting more songs hopefully

Reactions: 5
I wonder if they’ve sat down and assessed what is popular , what fans are screaming for that they didn’t have in Eras 1.0 and are incorporating it. Like combining folkmore does make sense because some of ttpd is more downbeat, but is she adding Debut too? I’m very curious! It feels like she’s cut a lot just to fit in four TTPD songs!

Reactions: 4
Thinking of all the couch to eras tour training girlies lollll

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.