Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Roarr

It’s my first time attending an arena concert (only ever done smaller ones), if I’m not getting merch do I need to be there as early as doors opening?

I won't lie when I hear fortnight when I was out and about today followed by that 1975 song it did strike me how similar they were! No idea what that 1975 song was though as I'm not really familiar with their work at all!

JodieGreen123

VIP Member
Can I ask which lyrics people think are about Taylor wanting children?

Maybe it’s because I don’t have children, don’t want children and generally don’t like children but I interpret most references as ‘I love him so much I’d have his babies (even though I wasn’t planning on having any)’ or, ‘other people have babies’?

QueenBW

VIP Member
I’m getting my nails done on Saturday, any ideas what to do that could be TTPD related?

I’m starting that new job next week so something not too in your face would be great. Thanks guys ❤
How about ombre nails in the TTPD version colors? Or one nail each color. There are only 4 but you could always add an extra shade.

MidnightAura

VIP Member
Has anyone seen the theory floating around today that there’s going to be a 3rd installment of TTPD dropping 3rd May?

I don’t think I can handle anymore new songs, I’m still getting to grips with the lyrics for these ones
Nooooooooo.
My heart couldn’t take it!

ishant

VIP Member
Hebden bridge is a beautiful place. I’ve been quite a few times. You can get a bus up to heptonstall and visit plaths grave. And go to hardcastle crags where Plath wrote a poem about. Beautiful place ❤
ah thank you about the hardcastle tip! ❤

Yupyupyup

VIP Member
Does anyone have a link to a good dupe of the beige holidays 2020 cardigan? I’ve found decent dupes of the ones I’m missing bar that one

ishant

VIP Member
So I’m in a bit of a ticketing pickle! I have 3 hospitality tickets for one of the Wembley dates and my friend can no longer join my daughter and I. I just spoke to someone at Club Wembley and there is no reselling platform available for these tickets! Has anyone got any suggestions for a safe way to sell on my third ticket? I would be happy if someone on here is interested but I don’t know how to make that offer without compromising my identity (and any potential buyers). The ticket is the silver package- the “cheapest” option. You can check the Club Wembley website to see details and prices. I’m not looking to make a profit, just sell at face value. Any ideas??
what date? X