Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

MidnightAura

VIP Member
I’m still here! I’ve been following the thread but haven’t had much time to post because I just got two cats!
(Also I find it hilarious that you think of me when Joe is mentioned - I’m truly the chair main of the Joe Alwyn Defence Department 🤣)
Yes, cat pics Please!

g321

Could anyone point me in the direction of some nice eras tour sweatshirts/hoodies? I’m wanting to buy myself something as an incentive as I’m losing weight/as a memory for when I see the tour this summer. I will probably get something off the official website when they eventually come back on but want to see if there’s anything else people have seen that they would recommend. Thank you 💖

Robot Lady

VIP Member
Ahhhhhh fuck sake WHAT TO WEAR
😂😂 right?? I bought a gorgeous Lavender haze dress a few weeks ago, not because I love the song but the colour suits me and I like that it’s loose and forgiving! I also have a willow dress as backup but now they both feel boring 😭

Tiggerhappy

VIP Member
Do they moderate comments on youtube?
I only ask because I watched the lyric video for guilty as sin and in the comments below nobody is really saying what it's definitely about.

ishant

VIP Member
On the lookou for distressed Victorian dress 😈
---
Seriously considering social media blackout until my date 🫠

Last edited:
Did you know you can see your viewed Tiktoks through your account settings?
Ah I did not, thanks! (One of the oldies on the other thread…) Unfort because I viewed it in the browser here on Tattle, it doesn’t show up in my app history, boo. Will keep trawling the previoua post

ScottsTots044

Chatty Member
If TTPD is added to the setlist I reallllly hope it’s during the show and not attached to the end only because I’m planning on leaving slightly early to avoid the Wembley crush afterwards 🫣 I’ll be gutted if it’s at the end.

Lilykins

VIP Member
Have we talked about Fresh Out The Slammer?

Fresh out the slammer, I know who my first call will be to (is Joe and the relationship a prison?)

Another summer taking cover (its not exactly a secret that Joe avoided the limelight)

Lots of dark themes spoken about (winter, gray, blue) to get just one hour of sunshine.

The caged / locked up, locks, ceilings, handcuffed.

I know its all pretty obvious but its quite clearly a Joe / Matty mash up 🤣
Made me think of Bonnie and Clyde 😂

Humbugged

Not to take away from all this good stuff, but let's just be clear that he's getting massive tax breaks from this so it's probably a financial plot point. The US financial system is fucked that way. The more money you have the easier it is for you to get tax breaks 🥴
No it is part of his NFL contract they expect every player to do it - so he is funding kids to do STEM , Patrick is for HBCU and his brother it is autism