Taylor Swift #45 Loves a Bad Boy (Not a Terrorist Though)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
But maybe his personality was cold and dry? He doesn’t seem very exciting.

I need someone that can make me laugh. My husband is probably the funniest person I know but defo has some cave man traits a few people here would hate!!
I guess I just look at the artistic aspect and the fact he uses his platform to speak about Palestine when so many remain quite. I admit I have a totally romanticised idea of him and maybe if I was in a relationship with him id find him painfully boring!! 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I guess I just look at the artistic aspect and the fact he uses his platform to speak about Palestine when so many remain quite. I admit I have a totally romanticised idea of him and maybe if I was in a relationship with him id find him painfully boring!! 🤣🤣
Maybe Joe was boring but she over corrected with chaotic Matty and Mr. VVVLV.

I don't know, maybe it's just that her following choices make me vomit a little in my mouth, but I'd have stayed with Joe 🤣

Not that anyone's giving me the choice, eh? (Joe, call me, promise not to call you Milquetoast to your face).

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
I forgot to say that after initially thinking the cardigan for TTPD was wanky and plain I had a word with myself because I am always begging for subtle merch and it’s actually delivering on that.

So I obvs bought it and it came today and I like that no one would know its merch unless I told them or they know Taylor merch.
I wish I bought it 💔 share a pic if you can!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 2
This thread is wild 😂 before the album most were firmly in the anti matty camp and now?!? Where you all been hiding! 😂

(Personally I find him gross and his mum is an absolute horror show. Apple doesn’t fall far from the tree.)
I will never stop hating Matty Healy and his old toe looking mother. You can rely on me for that 💚

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I wish I bought it 💔 share a pic if you can!!!
there’s still some left on the uk site! Only up to large though.

I will take a pic tomorrow for sure, I currently am in pajamas eating a McDonald’s tho so wouldn’t be overly flattering over my grinch pjs with a Big Mac in hand 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I’ve paused things with my boyfriend. I was supposed to give my notice to my flat tomorrow and I’ve been uneasy about it for weeks. We were discussing an issue we have on the way home from town today and he said that me and my mam discussed my (dead) sons dad every day for the month of December - and that he marked the days in his phone.

I told him that was weird controlling behaviour and asked why. He said he was joking but it’s really icked me out and I don’t know if I want to continue our relationship.

I’ve just agreed to this job and my son has a primary place. Everything is slotting into place but I don’t know if I can’t get past it.

sorry I just needed to vent and none of my friends irl have emotional capacity atm, which is fair and I respect that.

I think I’m going back to listening to Midnights tonight 😂😩

• Heart
Reactions: 36
there’s still some left on the uk site! Only up to large though.

I will take a pic tomorrow for sure, I currently am in pajamas eating a McDonald’s tho so wouldn’t be overly flattering over my grinch pjs with a Big Mac in hand 🤣
I just bought it 🩷 thank you, I must have been looking at the US site and it was unavailable on that!!

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I’ve paused things with my boyfriend. I was supposed to give my notice to my flat tomorrow and I’ve been uneasy about it for weeks. We were discussing an issue we have on the way home from town today and he said that me and my mam discussed my (dead) sons dad every day for the month of December - and that he marked the days in his phone.

I told him that was weird controlling behaviour and asked why. He said he was joking but it’s really icked me out and I don’t know if I want to continue our relationship.

I’ve just agreed to this job and my son has a primary place. Everything is slotting into place but I don’t know if I can’t get past it.

sorry I just needed to vent and none of my friends irl have emotional capacity atm, which is fair and I respect that.

that is so odd. I’m so sorry you’ve got to go through it. Always listen to your gut ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 14

Sending you big virtual hugs and good vibes, @Chinese_whispers!

Definitely always listen to your gut! If something feels off, best to stand still for a second and check why that might be than to barrel on, imo.

It definitely is a strange thing to notice/keep track of. I would also easily understand why December, with the holidays and all, would make you mention your son's dad more. And like, was your bf listening in on your conversations? Oy , not a good look.

Hope all the puzzle pieces fall into place in a way that's the best for you and your kiddo in the long run ❤

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Joe just looks like every private school boy I ever met to me, from the very first time I saw him I really felt he was punching looks wise (but from Taylor’s music I assumed he was an amazing person personality wise).

I guess it’s all personal preference though. I really felt Calvin was punching too and he just looks like every other boy to me too.

I don’t know who I would say is well matched though… I don’t find Travis attractive at all.

I think Jake was a good match looks wise but obviously not age wise.
I wish I met all the private school boys you have met 🤤

• Haha
Reactions: 13
What is wrong with all of you????!?!?
He's so weird and slimey and full of himself and he basically bullies her into that kiss. :sick:

The bit of hair hanging down. :sick::sick::sick:
I’m with you Tigger. I’m still looking at Post Malone though..

IMG_6969.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17

sorry you’re going through this, I totally get why that would make you questions things, it sounds a bit unhealthy and it’s likely to come up again unless you feel you can discuss it with him and properly get to why it’s bothered him so much.

I think trust your gut, everything can be sorted with jobs and schools etc so don’t let that influence you, you need to do what’s right for you.

sending hugs x

• Heart
Reactions: 4

Oh babe 💔💔 I'm honestly too drunk to trust myself to advice you properly but always trust your gut. It is what keeps you safe 🩷🩷

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I wish I met all the private school boys you have met 🤤
For real. I went to a Russell Group uni and erm. Sure there were some good looking guys but with most you just knew they'd go the Prince William route and be bald as an egg by 35 and lose 75% of their appeal (the private school boy floppy hair 🥵)

• Haha
Reactions: 15
For real. I went to a Russell Group uni and erm. Sure there were some good looking guys but with most you just knew they'd go the Prince William route and be bald as an egg by 35 and lose 75% of their appeal (the private school boy floppy hair 🥵)
I will never not be grateful that I married a man who maintained his glorious floppy hair!!! 🤣🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 7
So what does everyone think will be the next single? And what should it be on your opinion?.

I would love her to release down bad or the black dog but perhaps it will be something more radio friendly... Florida or ICDIWABH?

Reactions: 2
What is wrong with all of you????!?!?
He's so weird and slimey and full of himself and he basically bullies her into that kiss. :sick:

The bit of hair hanging down. :sick::sick::sick:
It's fully scripted by Amelia. She was also complementary about him afterwards too I'm sure she said it was one of her best interviews.

• Sick
Reactions: 5
Oh babe 💔💔 I'm honestly too drunk to trust myself to advice you properly but always trust your gut. It is what keeps you safe 🩷🩷
I feel like this thread is like all the drunk girls you meet on a night out in the toilets and everyone is so nice and kind to each other and I just love it 🥺🥺

(Insert gif of the girl from mean girls who doesn't even go here and has a lot of feelings)

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.