Taylor Swift #41 TTPD - Contains spoilers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
omg… this is what Vigilante tit wishes it was

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Right I am going to bed.

Manifesting that I wake up to see she dropped a single and music video at midnight USA time.

Reactions: 2
I’m so glad you guys are saying it’s good cos I just had a big scroll on Twitter and a lot of (not Taylor fans) we’re saying it’s immature/all about Matty

How many songs are about Joe?

Reactions: 1
Not to be dramatic or anything but I’m never going to be okay again so I might as well go dry my hair and not catch a cold while I’m at it. 👋

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I’m so glad you guys are saying it’s good cos I just had a big scroll on Twitter and a lot of (not Taylor fans) we’re saying it’s immature/all about Matty

How many songs are about Joe?
I’m up to song 10 and almost all of them imo

• Heart
Reactions: 5
finally found it on telegram and as i was downloading them all i clicked on one heard a big sigh??? WHICH ONE WAS THAT

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.