Taylor Swift #41 TTPD - Contains spoilers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Do you remember when all I had to fill my time was editing the list of who’s going to the tour ❤

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
I don’t want to hear the music but I don’t mind if people want to share lyrics. It’s 32 ish hours (if my maths is right) until it’s officially released so maybe people can put lyrics and the discussion hidden as a spoiler?
Agreed I wouldn’t mind seeing some spoilered lyrics as long as that was allowed 👀particularly the most devastating ones please

Reactions: 11
Right I’ve had enough and stomping around like a 2yo old throwing a tantrum. I’m going to bed 😭 I can’t find it.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
The second half of smallest man who ever lived… wow

“I’ll forget you but I’ll never forgive the smallest man who ever lived” WHAT DID HE DO

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.