Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

tellmewhy

VIP Member
Genuinely curious not hating, why are people going to multiple shows when it's the same show every night (bar a couple of songs)? Seems like so much money to spend, maybe I'm just not a serious enough fan 😅 I think I've seen there are people on here that couldn't get tickets to just one show while others are flaunting their multiple nights lol
Kind of like saying ‘why would you watch the same film twice?’ Isn’t it.. if you enjoy something why do it just once?
I’m still only using the maximum 4 tickets and I’m going with a different person to each show, some people might want to take 3 friends to one show and that’s on them?
---
I had sex once, it was great but I won’t do it again as I’ve done it now.

• Haha
Reactions: 10

Folkevermore

VIP Member
I know we don’t know what Joe did or got up to but I truly would not be surprised if there was an overlap and Taylor cheated. She’s made it no secret that she’s been that way in the past, and what better way to stick a middle finger to your dying 7 year relationship than to get with an old friend (absolute sarcasm btw, this is a terrible thing to do 🤣).
I wonder how embarrassed she is that her and Matty didn’t last?

Chinese_whispers

VIP Member
I haven’t listened to the album through yet even though I’ve tried. Like people have said here I just can’t connect with her voice, even though it is good. She isn’t an icon to me, sorry. I hate the “new” Jolene. Jay-Z is not the prize you think he is bby.

Edit: saying this though, there is more than enough room at the table for both of them as female artists.

Fifah1907

VIP Member
I'm going to out myself as extremely normal but... Why would anyone need three butlers?! AND three housekeepers. What are they all doing?!

View attachment 2838562

Ok so only sleeps 12 people. That Tattle trip is suddenly a mix with the Hunger Games to get a spot 😜
I’m going to assume it’s 3 butlers so there’s always someone there 24/7? Rather than 3 at a time 🤷‍♀️ even downton abbey only had 1 😂

• Haha

JombleWomble

VIP Member
I think Fresh out the Slammer might be a rebound song. Like a Getaway Car 2.0. So I can see that one alluding to Matty.

I also think Fortnight might be to do with communication issues in a relationship. With fortnight being a word that's not really used in the US I can see it being a metaphor. Using "Speaking a different language" as a way of saying you don't understand each other.

I'm never right about song predictions though 😂

Chinese_whispers

VIP Member
Presaved TTPD on Spotify and looked through the track list properly for the first time.

SO excited for her song with Post Malone. Postie on an album opener? It’s going to bang ❤

I know loml usually means Love Of My Life but I wonder if that’s the case here? Loss of my life, maybe?

So Long, London as a track 5? RIP me

the excitement is very real.

• Heart

Chinese_whispers

VIP Member
Started Era Tour movie and I remember why I listen to her with my eyes closed 😂. Everything is so so calculated and looks incredibly rehearsed. Nothing natural about it. Please never be an actress Taylor 😂😂

I’ve just got to The Man so a LONG way to go, I don’t know if I’ll last.
Edit: I know everyone rehearses but she’s so wooden and obviously hitting marks it’s incredible.
so my little human made me stop at the beginning of Lover because he was hating the entire thing and wanted to watch Bluey instead. I can’t say I blame him, I don’t think I unclenched from cringing the entire time. Does she loosen up at all in the show? The facial expressions, the over rehearsed talking, the POINTING for screaming, everything except the vocals made me die inside.

Tiggerhappy

VIP Member
😂 to the spoiler message

I wonder why she’s so against releasing a single beforehand. I miss that. Even Beyoncé still does it and she hates promo 😂 so that’s Red TV, Midnights and Speak Now TV all without songs before the album 😩 even 1989 TV and Rep TV have/had songs in shows before release or she capitalised on tiktok viral moments - This Love, Wildest Dreams, Delicate and LWYMMD TV all heard before official release
Agree. It was more understandable with folklore and evermore given that they were surprise albums. 1989 TV didn't even get a video.

bellbells16

VIP Member
I was so worried about these photos and the comments that would follow. We know from Miss Americana she pulls herself apart and whilst people are generally being complementary, I can imagine even seeing people saying ‘this has made me feel better about myself’ or that she has a ‘normal body’ could still be triggering.
I know people in this group have said things and I stayed quiet but I just don’t think we should be commenting on people’s bodies full stop. No body is good or bad, it’s just a body.
See, I even felt a bit icky posting what I did but I just needed to rant about the absolutely unreal expectations some people have about others. She looks absolutely unreal and I just don’t understand how some people still look at her, in what has to be the peak of her fitness, and STILL find a way to negatively comment.

Chinese_whispers

VIP Member
This is the one I’m most excited for I think. Post Malone can siiiiinnggg. Saw him live at Leeds festival a few years ago without really caring about him going in, only saw him because he was one of the headliners, but came away a huge fan. He seems genuinely lovely too.

Happy album month to all who celebrate.
---
The new Forbes list came out today and Taylor can now officially be called a Billionaire according to them. She is at #14 with a net of $1.1B.

Gross. Go do some humanitarian work there Tay and bring the net worth down, thanks babes.

Yupyupyup

VIP Member
View attachment 2857606
Don’t have threads so can’t see the rest of the post, but what are peoples thoughts on this? I was surprised when Sabrina carpenter showed up advertising them but I suppose you gotta take your opportunities where you can.
I was more surprised Sabrina bagged it to be fair, and happy she’s finally getting proper mainstream recognition (even if it does mean I’ll never see her in an intimate concert with £12.50 tickets again😥).
It would be pretty shit of Taylor if she gave her mates shite for making some money, but I don’t think she’d do that.

tellmewhy

VIP Member
Imagine she recreated the photos so now when people search Taylor Swift Bahamas they’ll see her and Travis instead.

• Wow
  • Heart

Folkevermore

VIP Member
Reunited Sunday for lunch in California.

View attachment 2835582

From what I read, the day they returned from the Bahamas, Friday, the 22nd, Taylor went to California after dropping Travis [aka VVVLV 🤣] off in Kansas City. After a few hours in Kansas City, Travis flew to Cleveland. Friday evening he attended a memorial service for his youth hockey coach. 😢
In all seriousness, how does she wear such short skirts without worrying about accidentally flashing someone? Whenever I wear a shorter skirt I’m constantly pulling it down 🤣

QueenBW

VIP Member
Are we all gonna use @QueenBW as a template and post our concert fits with a smiley over our face???

btw, anyone who is at a show before my first one (edi n2) and gets some of my most desired surprise songs will be getting blocked. It is that serious x
Please do post your looks of the night when you go!! I'm already getting excited seeing the dresses you're all buying and accessories and everything. Living vicariously through you lot 😊

• Heart