Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

QueenBW

VIP Member
Off topic from the thread title discussion, but I really need Taylor to put out an album of the tour version of Don't Blame Me into LWYMMD. I had to put on the movie today at this part to get into the mood to come into the office 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11

QueenBW

VIP Member
I'd say she's extra embarrassed about Matty cause from everything that's been said he dumped her not the other way around. Like that has to be a new low.

Caffeine Fiend

VIP Member
Im really peed off with Ticketmasters 'platinum' pricing these days. I tried to get tickets for someone else the other day and tickets were marked up massively 'due to demand'

Also tickets I bought last year in the same exact area almost to the identical row and seat number were £55 more per ticket. The concert was in November. Same artist. So I just dont get it. I ended up getting higher up seats as I refused to pay anymore than £75 per ticket in principal.

• Sad

JombleWomble

VIP Member
I don’t know how you friendship braceleters do it. I’ve threaded three beads on to some string and I’m ready to end it all, I hate this 🤣
I'm making wire ones because the material is more eco friendly (I'm also using wooden beads, gotta offset all T's jet fuel somehow 😂) and I find it easier because it's not elastic so there's less chance of accidentally pinging it and sending the beads flying 😂

The wire ones are also really easy to adjust to different wrist sizes so I think I can give them out to a wide range of people without upsetting anyone ❤

• Heart

Swamp Life

I think the cherry scene in the IBYTAM music video basically confirmed it was Jake, given this is from the Red era

IMG_6457.jpeg

IMG_6458.jpeg

• Wow
  • Haha

Shutuplori

Would never in a million years be confident enough in my ability to make selling quality ones! 😂 But I am convinced that I might be able to offload a few at the concert now so cheers guys! 🥰 If I've any left over my other idea was popping them into library books and into those take a book/leave a book cubbies that are around to be randomly found. Anyway enough me-railing outta me.

• Heart

JombleWomble

VIP Member
Also those pics are backgrid. Does that mean they were called?
Not necessarily. Backgrid is just a photo hosting service. All it means it someone has sold the photos via Backgrid (usually a pap but if a random member of the public gets a photo of a celeb they can also sell it)

Edit- sorry I didn't mean to repeat what's already been said. Other people type faster than me 😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 10

gossipgal21

VIP Member
Taylor’s on her way to LA, presumably for the iHeart radio awards?
---
Hopefully her outfit is better than last years
---
Also just to add I see a few of you girlies liking mine and @ishant posts in the Beyoncé thread when Taylor came up 😂 people love nothing more than to compare them!
Yes - and obv neither of them have asked to be compared! Taylor has never said she’s Beyoncé ffs. They’re totally different artists with different strengths but obv Taylor always gets reduced to her relationships. 🤦‍♀️

ishant

VIP Member
Genuinely curious not hating, why are people going to multiple shows when it's the same show every night (bar a couple of songs)? Seems like so much money to spend, maybe I'm just not a serious enough fan 😅 I think I've seen there are people on here that couldn't get tickets to just one show while others are flaunting their multiple nights lol
I originally got tickets for Cardiff with my presale code and because I received a fan code for Warsaw I only had a look… and the prices were so cheap I couldn’t say no 😂 and it is my hometown so to hear her say “cześć” will be my ultimate dream and I’ll probably have a breakdown 😂

• Heart

emerald

VIP Member
I don't think any of it is that deep TBH, it's just to get tongues wagging as promo (although is the average consumer going to care about these? I doubt it) and as a little something for us fans. I would guess there really is no single coming now (but as always I am ready to be proven wrong).

The denial playlist is just kind of funny to me. How on earth is Sweet Nothing to be interpreted as anything but a cute affection song (either romantic or family/platonic), unless I'm missing something. Lover is straight forward except for that one line. The apparent revision of her most uncomplicated songs makes me roll my eyes, in an affectionate sort of way.

Tiggerhappy

VIP Member
I don't like either approach. Talking too much about her or not talking about her at all.

I miss Harry.

• Haha

odetotheseaweed

VIP Member
The insider that said she was going to have dates in Mexico like two months before she announced them also said Mexico is a given, with tickets going on sale October/November for March 2025... We shall see I guess.

ETA: if this is true I really wonder WHEN she's going to finish with the Eras tour
I don’t think she’s ever going to finish it now

• Haha