Taylor Swift #37 It must be expensive always rooting for the anti-hero

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My colleague who is not a fan is watching the eras tour with his kid son tonight (at his sons request) and has just messaged me saying ‘she’s got a right potty mouth on her hasn’t she’ about tolerate it 🥲🥲🥲🥲

also he said tolerate it had terrible lyrics…. I wanted to send him back that tik tok sound of Lana like ‘cause you’re just a man, it’s just what you do…..’ haha

• Haha
Reactions: 10
If anyone of you witches got the Spotify super department passes thingies I’m dead jealous
IMG_9272.jpeg

Genuinely surprised I got this! I’ve been listening to so many podcast recordings of the eras tour lately!🙈

• Heart
Reactions: 8
please tell me you’ve all heard the Illicit Affairs X Sexy Back remix on tik tok I literally can’t get it out of my head 😂

Reactions: 3
Just seen a mash-up of Timeless and Better Man in TikTok. If she ever did that I would be on the floor dead. It works so well and they are probably my top two favourite vault tracks (excluding ATW10)

I think I read there's 5 prizes of two tickets
Thanks, missed that bit. Still doesn't seem like the most generous of giveaways for a couple of standard tickets.

Wasn't long ago she was selling signed stuff in her store for less than it now costs to buy the normal version.

Reactions: 4
Thanks, missed that bit. Still doesn't seem like the most generous of giveaways for a couple of standard tickets.

Wasn't long ago she was selling signed stuff in her store for less than it now costs to buy the normal version.
I still think she will do signed stuff, she did a no purchase necessary or buy an album her last full brand new album (for presale) and signed stuff. She wants to break records.

Realised she cuts part of the song Marjorie out when she’s singing it for the eras tour, took me until my second watch of the movie to realise it 😂 so she do it with any other songs?

Reactions: 2
I still think she will do signed stuff, she did a no purchase necessary or buy an album her last full brand new album (for presale) and signed stuff. She wants to break records.
I think album version she sells calling limited should be signed. That would be one way to actually make it limited!

Realised she cuts part of the song Marjorie out when she’s singing it for the eras tour, took me until my second watch of the movie to realise it 😂 so she do it with any other songs?
Yeah some songs are shortened. Ready for It comes to mind too.

just heard the getaway car instrumental and when it kicks in like 35 seconds in, I started singing the daylight bridge but fast on autopilot and it … kinda works? the beat is v similar to cruel summer too

Reactions: 2
I quit my job today. One I really wanted to work out and have worked so hard at, but it just wasn't working. Driving home Taylor did some serious heavy lifting soothing my guilty soul. I did a very dramatic rendition of The Lakes. 😂 💃🏻

Bring on TTPD. At least now I'll have the time to listen to it.
I could have written this status, I’m in the fight for the job phase (want to stay PT company wants FT) and I’m watching the Eras tour on Disney feeling all the feels

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I think tolerate it has a verse missing too?

Reactions: 5
YNTCD, Tolerate It, Don’t Blame Me and Wildest Dreams are all shortened as well

I hate that Marjorie and tolerate it are shortened. They peak too soon. But I couldn't believe either of them were on the setlist, so 🤷‍♀️

We need a new thread. What was the title gonna be again? I'm not making it. It's like writing on a group card, the pressure to be funny.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.