Taylor Swift #37 It must be expensive always rooting for the anti-hero

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Isn’t that what Spotify is all about? So you can say at the end of the year you are in the top percent of listeners? I don’t actually use it.

Reactions: 2
I want to know what Passes too!

Also, he should just spit it out! None of this mind game nonsense. Sorry. Not helpful.
no, very helpful. It’s frustrating but he is the most introverted man alive in person, never mind over text and he doesn’t like addressing stuff over messages.

“say something babe, do something!” Has never felt more spot on 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Isn’t that what Spotify is all about? So you can say at the end of the year you are in the top percent of listeners? I don’t actually use it.
Sometimes you get special merch. Or access to special content. Or access to concert tickets.

• Wow
Reactions: 6
For all two of you who care, we’re having a talk tonight. I’ve a feeling this is going to be it. I’m joining a nunnery tomorrow lads 😂. I don’t think I’ll physically be able to listen to this album.
The album might help you through ❤ (if it's the type of album we are all hoping it is anyway!)

• Heart
Reactions: 6
View attachment 2828697
Helpful, thanks babe 🙄. He’s definitely my Joe.

Say something! 😂
This screenshot activated my fight or flight response 😳. I know it’s rough but no matter the outcome you’ll come out the other side @Chinese_whispers and we’ll all be here! Sending much love x
---
“Special edition” versions of the TTPD vinyls just dropped on her website, although I’m not sure what is actually “special” about them? 🤣.

Edit: Nvm, it’s just the 72 hour all available vinyls event we were expecting, and they’ve just labelled them special for some reason.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Bahahaha. We called it. Of course the limited, special editions are now all available.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
So he came home early. In depth conversation was had and we’re going to be okay, for now ❤ thanks for all the love for my dramatics 😂. I went through the seven stages of grief for nothing.

people who collect the vinyls: do you think they’ll have higher resale value eventually or does all her releases mean that won’t happen?

• Heart
Reactions: 29
people who collect the vinyls: do you think they’ll have higher resale value eventually or does all her releases mean that won’t happen?
This very much depends on how limited they are. The variant of folklore I have is now worth about £100-£150 because they were produced on an actual limited run. But although 1989 and midnights were advertised as “limited”, they in fact, weren’t. I’m not sure if they just produced a huge excess of them or if they are still being made now, but they’re so easy to get everywhere that they aren’t worth any more than the standard vinyls.
I expect tortured poets department will be like this

Reactions: 5
Nothing here on Spotify but Im a vinyl girly now so Im using it less 😫
From one vinyl girlie to another, keep using Spotify! They sometimes send emails out to top listeners about Spotify exclusive pressings, I’ve got some gorgeous ones from there!

Reactions: 2
So he came home early. In depth conversation was had and we’re going to be okay, for now ❤ thanks for all the love for my dramatics 😂. I went through the seven stages of grief for nothing.

Oh girl, glad everything was spoken about and you’re back on track 💕 The way you described Mr Chinese Whispers is EXACTLY the way I’d describe my boyf so I feel the struggle 😂 I’m currently feeling like ‘tolerate it’ hits a bit too close to home and I can’t listen to it without tearing up, we’re all always here if you need to rant!

• Heart
Reactions: 8
From one vinyl girlie to another, keep using Spotify! They sometimes send emails out to top listeners about Spotify exclusive pressings, I’ve got some gorgeous ones from there!
I do try! I still use it just not as intensly as I once did. 😭

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.