Taylor Swift #35 Now that wee don’t talk

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wwwaaaahhh. My daughter has recently joined a theatre school and they're working hard towards performing a musical up on a West End stage. She's loving it and really excited about performing (which is a big achievement for her). Just got the date through for the show and it's 15th June, same night we're going to Taylor in Liverpool 😩😩😩😩😩. I don't know how to tell her! Think she will genuinely be really gutted and probably quit the club (which I've just paid a fortune for! And I really don't want her to as she's having a lot of issues with school etc and I think this is really helping her). I'm sure she'll pick Taylor but what the hell do I do if she wants to do the play! I can't not go to Taylor!!!! But I can't not go to her performance either!
Is there any way you can see if there would be people who could be interested in swapping tickets?

Is there any way you can see if there would be people who could be interested in swapping tickets?
We don't live in Liverpool unfortunately so just wouldn't work as wouldn't really want to take her out of school. Will just have to see what she decides (when I pluck up the courage to tell her!).

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.