Taylor Swift #33 Travis weren't thinking and I was just drinking

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Think we all know there’s a bit of a power imbalance when it comes to Taylor and most other celebrities right now…
Lana and Taylor definitely didn't have a conversation beforehand about if I win do you want to come on in the background. Which is fair enough as that's a pretty presumptuous and awkward private conversation. So it led to an awkward public situation.

It's no big deal as Taylor ment no harm and Lana wasn't offended enough to instantly block her on socials. Just a bit uncomfortable - like going to shake someone's hand who doesn't want to.

Reactions: 5
I know it's meant to be funny but it makes me uncomfortable how the internet is turning aggressive public behavior by a privileged white male into a joke, essentially downplaying it. Making it look like it's not that big a deal.

If I read one more "oh but he was stressed" or "the stakes are so high" comment I will scream.
Thank you!!! Jesus this behaviour is not okay, it's not funny. It is never okay to scream in someone's face like that, it is never okay to put your hands on someone else in anger. Ffs he should be benched and suspended for that, what kinda game is this!??
---
I understand sport and emotion etc but that was uncomfortable viewing. Coach looked genuinely startled.
I understand sport and emotion too, that's why I didn't give a crap about the helmet incident but this is assault ffs. Televised. bleeping ridiculos.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Thank you!!! Jesus this behaviour is not okay, it's not funny. It is never okay to scream in someone's face like that, it is never okay to put your hands on someone else in anger. Ffs he should be benched and suspended for that, what kinda game is this!??
The season is over. Benching and suspending him now is pointless. He deserves a fine though and should publicly apologise to Andy if he hasn't already.

Reactions: 5
---

I understand sport and emotion too, that's why I didn't give a crap about the helmet incident but this is assault ffs. Televised. bleeping ridiculos.
I've seen some memes using it already and people calling him out in the comments. I know a lot of people will also be defending him but nice to see some people agree it was gross. I didn't watch it but have seen that bit shared online.

It's so crazy to me how different celebs lives are. Going to Vegas or the Superbowl would be something me and my friends had to plan the whole year around and they can just go wherever whenever. I know it's always the case with all celebs, but seeing her with her friends there just made me think that. 😂

Reactions: 8
Also, seriously watch this and tell me he pushed his coach. Where is the push? 😂
He may not have shoved or pushed him to the ground but it was definitely aggressive. The coach looked startled at what he was screaming about and it was enough for his team mates to move him away. Maybe the coach was ready to throw hands back at him 😂 There's nothing wrong with being passionate but there's a line
Can you imagine what he'd be like if they'd lost?

Reactions: 13
He may not have shoved or pushed him to the ground but it was definitely aggressive. The coach looked startled at what he was screaming about and it was enough for his team mates to move him away. Maybe the coach was ready to throw hands back at him 😂 There's nothing wrong with being passionate but there's a line
Can you imagine what he'd be like if they'd lost?
Agreed, his behaviour was not okay. But he did not push or shove his coach and that's the language that's being used.

He was shouting because he'd been taken out and replaced by a player who then fumbled a potentially important moment in the game. Again, not okay. Not a defence. Just context 🥰

• Haha
Reactions: 7
The passive aggressiveness in your posts makes me giggle icl. It’s sad that it’s in relation to defending a man and his aggressive behaviour tho
If you sense passive aggressiveness here, sorry to disappoint. I'm just an old fart who loves an emoji 😂

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.