Taylor Swift #33 Travis weren't thinking and I was just drinking

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So apparently Kanye was there with a mask on. I glad he got to see her on the screen and on the field. Same with Kardashians and Bieber.

Reactions: 7
No surprise here, sadly, she doesn't seem to care 🙃
Nor, it seems, does the NFL. It’s sickening that he won’t be reprimanded or fined for that shove.

Could you imagine if a woman did that to her coach? Or - for the nfl fans - if somebody like Colin Kaepernick was still in the league and did that? You know, a player that the NFL and teams colluded together to blackball for quietly kneeling during the national anthem.

Reactions: 20
Andy Reid said he caught him off guard and they both laugh it off now. They were all hugging on the field.

Reactions: 1
Andy Reid said he caught him off guard and they both laugh it off now. They were all hugging on the field.
Laughing it off only because they won and because it’s a star player with a ton of peer and he is a better coach than to start public drama.

Reactions: 26
Laughing it off only because they won and because it’s a star player with a ton of peer and he is a better coach than to start public drama.

It happened while game was going on, while it wasn't a good look. I get long time coach/player relationship and Andy knows him and how to handle him.

Reactions: 5

It happened while game was going on, while it wasn't a good look. I get long time coach/player relationship and Andy knows him and how to handle him.
Okay. That doesn’t make Travis not a giant piece of tit though. He’s shown multiple times he’s a nightmare of a teammate. He should get reprimanded by the league. His behavior was beyond unacceptable.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Coach doesn’t seem phased. He’s been his coach for years. So 🤷‍♀️. If it’s still messy in the morning, maybe Pia or Tree can handle it. 😉😂

Reactions: 1
The news, twitter, bbc, all just focusing on the kiss at the end.

like the whole team won, not just travis and Taylor.

would right pee me off if I was on that team and my accomplishments were overshadowed for a kiss

Reactions: 27
Like Lana is never going to say anything negative about being dragged on stage to celebrate Taylor's n'th Grammy while still having 0 despite 5 nominations this year, the coach is not going to say anything negative about Travis*.

*Unless he's planning legal action or some kind of tell all.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Like Lana is never going to say anything negative about being dragged on stage to celebrate Taylor's n'th Grammy while still having 0 despite 5 nominations this year, the coach is not going to say anything negative about the Travis*.

*Unless he's planning legal action or some kind of tell all.
Lana did feature on midnights though. Taylor did a nice thing sharing that moment with her.

Reactions: 4
Personally think people here who have been rooting against them since the start are gleefully clinging to the ONE singular supposed red flag. Its the superbowl, emotions are incredibly high, his coach looked incredibly surprised at Travis' reaction which tells me its an out of character moment. Its not an excuse but lets use some rational thinking over this perhaps instead of jumping to wild conclusions that hes a domestic abuser in the making. Just my opinion and we're all allowed one, before anyone comes for me 🥰

• Heart
ONE singular supposed red flag
I mean it’s repeated now. This is the second time he’s been clearly angry on the field, this time just looks worse because another person is involved

Nice of him to give Taylor ammo for when they eventually breakup though
---
She’s clearly fine about it because they’re still friends 😂
Think we all know there’s a bit of a power imbalance when it comes to Taylor and most other celebrities right now…

Personally think people here who have been rooting against them since the start are gleefully clinging to the ONE singular supposed red flag. Its the superbowl, emotions are incredibly high, his coach looked incredibly surprised at Travis' reaction which tells me its an out of character moment. Its not an excuse but lets use some rational thinking over this perhaps instead of jumping to wild conclusions that hes a domestic abuser in the making. Just my opinion and we're all allowed one, before anyone comes for me 🥰
if he can push an old man when all the eyes of the world are on him what is he capable of behind closed doors?

Reactions: 26
I mean it’s repeated now. This is the second time he’s been clearly angry on the field, this time just looks worse because another person is involved

Nice of him to give Taylor ammo for when they eventually breakup though
Angry on the field and angry off the field are two very different things, imo. But like I said, everyone's allowed one and I'm not here to argue 🥰
---
if he can push an old man when all the eyes of the world are on him what is he capable of behind closed doors?
As I said, everyone's entitled to an opinion 🥰
---
Also, seriously watch this and tell me he pushed his coach. Where is the push? 😂

Attachments

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.