Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ls240898

VIP Member
So he will have to answer the questions one way or another . Or do what he did and do it live on ESPN so everyone knows

So how many fake ads is it ok to post ?

Whose business is it for you to decide how she gets about . Should she hire a paddle boat to get her to Tokyo and back . Maybe she should just stop touring
Ngl I’m kind of obsessed with your nonsense posts x

• Haha
Reactions: 20

QueenBW

VIP Member
She's that "LOOKLOOKLOOK!! I HAVE A BOYFRIEND" girl we all know from high school. Found her annoying then, find her annoying now.

I remember when I legit got excited to see her smile during that interview or live or don't know what it was when she dropped an airpod and Joe picked it up and she smiled really sweetly and kept going. I never had any desire to know what it looked like when an overgrown lumberjack tried to kiss her and got her teeth.

Alas. You can always get what you DON'T want.

• Haha

Folkevermore

VIP Member
I genuinely think Joe was onto something with asking for a low-key relationship.
I feel like I’m at a constant circus show this year.

QueenBW

VIP Member
That article reads like preemptive cushioning in case of a split. Trying to say it's not that serious, so if/when (most likely when) a breakup is announced, it'll be like "oh, well, they were still seeing where things went. It didn't work out but they had fun." Easy breezy, not at all devastated the Getaway Car broke down.

• Haha
Reactions: 19

JLXRD

VIP Member
I like the fact London Boy is a cringe, I take it as more tongue in cheek and that she knows it’s cringe if you know what I mean?

I mean there’s no way Joe heard that song and felt it was serious and wasn’t like mate… English people are gonna find a lot of this very cringe haha.

But then I also am a welcome to New York fan gal and i honestly get too excited when it comes on, doing the little claps brings me a crazy amount of joy 😂 when people were begging for it not to their surprise song I was shook

• Heart

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
How can somebody with more money than sense, a private jet to do her weekly Tesco shop in and 28 different houses and apartments have hair that looks like it’s been fried to pieces with this “I’ve just stepped out of a hurricane” curl.
Is she desperate to look like the girl next door or something.

everything is so contrived with her there must be a reason she’s chosen to dress like this constantly.

Her fringe gives me anxiety

IMG_4988.jpeg

I’m in the minority looking at the last few posts but I don’t buy into this relationship at all.
I think she’s enjoying having a boyfriend who wants to be seen with her and she’s enjoying the publicity it’s bringing her way, don’t see any love between them at all.

• Haha

grannypants

VIP Member
So I think my parasocial relationship with Taylor may have hit new heights...

Last night I dreamt she announced Rep TV on insta (and the album cover was the same as Speak Now but with a black dress instead of a purple one 😬 it looked... interesting) and me and my best friend Tay went for drinks to celebrate. Whilst out I mentioned how much I loved Rep and she started crying and said it was her least favourite album because the songs are so much about Joe 😭
Then Snape from Harry Potter joined us for drinks?????

Is my subconscious okay

• Haha

QueenBW

VIP Member
The AI thing is vile. I hope Taylor does sue them. She’s got the wealth too unlike maybe other women this could happen too.
It'd be nice to see her take it on, and it is the sort of thing she'd like to go against. It's about her this time, it'll make her look like a hero. Because from the legal standpoint it is complicated and probably would take years to prosecute. The law is not catching up fast enough to technological advances. It'd be nice to see her do it and set some precedent and maybe a law on it.

Anyone who's ever posted their photo or had it posted by someone else is at risk. Sure, regular folks are less attractive targets than celebs, but AI makes it so easy and cheap to doctor photos that any one of us is at risk. Sigh.

emerald

VIP Member
Really cba with the whole “it’s giving rep” comments that this will get. Why does he have to play this game when he’s got enough to focus on of his own, can they not be their own person in this thing? It’s not going to quell the pr comments if he looks like he’s on the pay roll and wants to play up to it constantly!
Come on EA, don't you know everyone in Taylor's life only lives to serve her and *checks notes* signal to her fans about an album we already know is imminent?

• Haha

Tabitha D

VIP Member
I wish it was as easy as “stop looking”. I listen to her music daily so every algorithm shows me stuff about her while I’m scrolling. It’s not something I actively look for.

She used an interview about her once in a generation impressive career to talk about her blow-in boyfriend of three months. Highly unprofessional at best and incredibly desperate and weird at worst.
It just comes across as incredibly juvenile IMO. She’s in her mid-30’s. The winner of that POTY thing could just as easily been a 30-something female CEO or charity boss or political campaigner - and if so, I very much doubt they’d have used the interview platform to squeeee on about their very new footballer boyfriend like some over-excited 13-year-old. It’s cringeworthy.

Twinklebell

Chatty Member
Dunno if it’s cos I’ve had a few glasses of wine but I think that was pretty cute I can’t lie 🤣🤣 I think she looks genuinely really happy 😅

ls240898

VIP Member
Didn’t Jackson have his charges dropped? He’s obviously guilty but maybe Taylor thinks everyone questioning her will shut up now his charges have been dropped

off topic: what a sad world we live in that this incident was caught on film and he still wasn’t found guilty. Taylor’s “my assault was luckily caught on camera, I don’t know what would’ve happened if someone didn’t believe me” from Miss Americana is feeling a little sickly

Last edited:
  • Sad

tellmewhy

VIP Member
Are we placing bets on who’s next? People don’t want me to play because I suggested Matty when her and Joe split and got it right 😂😂😂

• Haha

ls240898

VIP Member
She walked from her car to inside and that was the 'pap walk' of the Chief's WAGs , then they were on the gound for the presentation. Much safer than taking all the abuse they got the week previous with death threats . They were their with their friend the heavily pregnant Lindsay Bell

I watched a 'soccer ' game at the weekend and saw a load of women ( Wolves WAGs at West Brom on Sunday ) and their kids being attacked because the were sat out in a stand watching a game that the home team lost . Game was held up as women ,and toddlers to teens were evacuated from the stands
I’m sorry guys I can’t help replying! I have no idea what you’re talking about humbugged but keep slaying

• Haha