Taylor Swift #29 She took him faster than you could say Santa Claus

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Reactions: 4
Yeah, that’s clearly fake news probably written by chat gpt!🤣
I knew it but then when I couldn’t find it anywhere else I started to think I’d fully lost the plot. Although it wouldn’t take much for that to happen just now 😂😂😂

Reactions: 4
I don't understand why her tour film is getting nominated for awards? Not hating on the tour I can't WAIT to go but for the People's Choice Awards it's in a category with actual films like Barbie, Oppenheimer, Little Mermaid etc. How does it fit with those? I could understand it more if it was a tour documentary. Feels like just shoehorning her in because her name brings attention.

Also switching topics totallllly but I listened to evermore in full today on my way to work (perfection) but I always find No Body No Crime really jarring like it doesn't quite fit. I wouldn't say I dislike the song but just feels out of place on the album to me.

Reactions: 16
I remember thinking "how or why did he even go there in the first place?!" because when they met she was already very very famous and in the papers all the time. Why would a quiet, no fuss kinda guy be remotely interested?
Could you not believe that he fell in love with her regardless and wanted to be with her in spite of her fame/publicity because he was just interested in Taylor, the person? I get the impression her fame was not something he was thrilled about but he put up with it to be with her.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Could you not believe that he fell in love with her regardless and wanted to be with her in spite of her fame/publicity because he was just interested in Taylor, the person? I get the impression her fame was not something he was thrilled about but he put up with it to be with her.
“You must like me for me”

• Heart
Reactions: 20
“You must like me for me”
High above the whole scene loves me like Im brand new. 🥺

He did love her for who she was inside. I dont for a second think Joes intentions when he met Tay were anything other than pure.

Travis on the other hand. Hmmmm. Not to say he doesnt have true feelings for her but Im sceptical about his intentions to begin with.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Also switching topics totallllly but I listened to evermore in full today on my way to work (perfection) but I always find No Body No Crime really jarring like it doesn't quite fit. I wouldn't say I dislike the song but just feels out of place on the album to me.
I never got the hype with no body, no crime

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Why is Taylor even on this playlist? It’s just songs by Bad Bunny and her… a hint? The playlist has a bunch of saves so it doesn’t seem to be personalised - also I have never listened to Bad Bunny
IMG_6005.jpeg

Reactions: 1
Maybe. But sometimes it's not advisable to be with someone just because you have a spark. Relationships can't just be physical or romantic forever, there's the practical portion of life too. Head over heart? Some people are just wrong for you. And staying in a relationship where you are very uncomfortable with a big (huuuge) part of their personality/life for well over 6 years is probably unwise. Not everyone could be a partner to one of the most famous people in the world. It's not the sort of thing you just realise 6 years later.

I dunno. I guess I used to think from her lyrics that they were meant to be, but I was almost a bit worried for her she seemed so obsessed with him. Now that it seems very likely that certain more negative songs are probably about Joe, I can't help feeling she was papering over the cracks a bit.

Reactions: 5
This whole relationship looks so staged and set up like an arrangement. I think papa swift is deffo pulling the strings on this one! Im starting to get britney conservatorship vibes

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.