Taylor Swift #29 She took him faster than you could say Santa Claus

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Tay continues to fly around the world in her jets wearing a boots and mini skirts, not giving a feck about her carbon footprint or about how much we've all already spent on Eras. Rent her movie people. Think of those poor, starving cats.

Time magazine named her Woman of the Year, which she very much has been. A bit of overexposure never did anyone (especially Taylor) any harm, right? Oh wait...

Is she engaged/neuro divergent/a vaper? Does she like the huge ring, or does she really just wish keleigh(?) rented her movie for her birthday?

Why are her friends often sketchy? Is Trav just using her for fame? Are we gonna see less of them once the football is over or the chiefs are out of the superbowl (for all I know they might already be, lol)?

Is rep gonna be announced/released on new year's day?! Maybe. Or maybe Taylor would prefer we forgot all about that song and how much she told the world she loved Joe.
---
Oh and thanks to @JLXRD for the thread title.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Thanks for the new thread Tigger. Complete me-rail, but went to my first Swiftogeddon last night (dragged hubby), and even with being potentially the oldest person there, it was soooo good for the soul. Met some lovely swifties (old enough to be their mums), and everyone just dancing and singing their hearts out, appreciating the music/art, without all the distractions that seem to be taking away from it all recently. I know some of us have been getting somewhat disillusioned with the "brand" recently, so it was a delight to just forget about all that for a few hours and have nothing but the music (and all the feels that come with it).

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Was anything said about what Travis did for her birthday? It just feels really weird that they haven't capitalised on this

The rumours by Deux that they're heading for a breakup and the general conversations about it being a PR thing (which I still believe tbh) made me realise that it's a bit weird that Travis only seems to have been included in the most public moments of everything? Obviously we don't know what they're actually doing in private but I would have expected him to be centre stage of her birthday too

Reactions: 14
Usually, there is a detailed blow-by-blow briefing to the press of every damn thing she does, along with a saccharine commentary about e.g. how Travis helped her with her coat, what a gentleman he is, what they ate, how he wants to propose etc. I know this is the kind of thing the obsessive contingent of her fanbase have come to expect, but it’s just all a bit over the top IMO. So if Travis has stepped back, I wouldn’t blame him TBH. Or maybe it’s just run its course, and these things sometimes do. (Or maybe they will get married - and the obsessives will absolutely lose their minds).

Reactions: 6
Usually, there is a detailed blow-by-blow briefing to the press of every damn thing she does, along with a saccharine commentary about e.g. how Travis helped her with her coat, what a gentleman he is, what they ate, how he wants to propose etc. I know this is the kind of thing the obsessive contingent of her fanbase have come to expect, but it’s just all a bit over the top IMO. So if Travis has stepped back, I wouldn’t blame him TBH. Or maybe it’s just run its course, and these things sometimes do. (Or maybe they will get married - and the obsessives will absolutely lose their minds).
If it is over/he has stepped back, brace yourself the TikTok girlies who thought they’d be married by Christmas are going to be inconsolable

• Haha
Reactions: 12
where did you see anything about it?

Yet again Taylor can’t win 😂 people will always have problem / talk about anything that concerns her like it’s their business

Reactions: 8
Was anything said about what Travis did for her birthday? It just feels really weird that they haven't capitalised on this
Not that I’ve seen. Didn’t see anything about what she did for his birthday in October either.

Reactions: 2
If it is over/he has stepped back, brace yourself the TikTok girlies who thought they’d be married by Christmas are going to be inconsolable
They’ll be fine, they’ll just switch to saying he was an awful person who used her for publicity.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
people will always have problem / talk about anything that concerns her like it’s their business
That goes for all celebrities tbf. The whole idea that Taylor is somehow unique with this is a bit silly - not saying you necessarily think so but the fandom as a whole seems to have the idea that she's the only victim within the industry

Reactions: 12
Saw some discussion on reddit about this but have they even spent a full week together alone? I’m not saying I expect a “normal” relationship for two famous people with their schedules, but that put into perspective for me how wild it is some people are saying they should get married or engaged soon. Unless you’re Carrie Hope Fletcher, it’s not normal to move that fast when you’ve had barely any alone time together as a couple

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Saw some discussion on reddit about this but have they even spent a full week together alone? I’m not saying I expect a “normal” relationship for two famous people with their schedules, but that put into perspective for me how wild it is some people are saying they should get married or engaged soon. Unless you’re Carrie Hope Fletcher, it’s not normal to move that fast when you’ve had barely any alone time together as a couple
Oh don’t put that one into the ether although the CHF have been a ride last year or so 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Relationships are hard work. If they’re in the public eye 24/7, it’s PR but if they’re not in the public eye, they’ve broken up.

I don’t really care what Taylor does in her personal life but selfishly, I hope it leads to good music. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I'm a secret Swiftie, for the music, not so much the gossip, hype or drama. I know nothing about NFL either. However, Travis does look like he's chasing fame off the pitch

Reactions: 7
They’re refunding late/delayed orders completely on the store. It’s the bare minimum but it’s something. Did any of you guys get refunds?

Reactions: 3
They’re refunding late/delayed orders completely on the store. It’s the bare minimum but it’s something. Did any of you guys get refunds?
No but it seems like it’s only the US store 🥲 would be great if they did though since the order that’s been delayed was over £300

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
No but it seems like it’s only the US store 🥲 would be great if they did though since the order that’s been delayed was over £300
Aw no! Hopefully they roll it out over here. You should complain if you haven’t already!

merry Christmas (eve) guys, hope you get some Taylor related items - one of a million vinyl variants perhaps?

Reactions: 5
I was asking Alexa to play some music earlier and she said "Taylor Swift has released some new music. Would you like to hear it?" and I was thinking "holy tit, what did I miss?!" But alas, no... "Here's You're losing me (from the vault) by Taylor Swift". I have no idea why Alexa thought it was new to me.
---
Holy crap, just saw this on celeb gossip.

Cliff Richard, 83, wants to record a duet with Taylor Swift, 34 https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowb...tml?ito=native_share_article-nativemenubutton

She'd be mad to turn that down, obviously.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Happy Christmas to all who celebrate on this fantastic thread. I hope Santa was kind to you all! He got me an audio-technica so as you can imagine Taylor vinyls are on all day until the foreseeable💃❤

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Happy Christmas gorgeous people! The surprise Eras tour tickets and Taylor Swift hamper went down amazingly here, we all ended up crying and then laughing and then crying again! The daughter asked me “is this a joke, no mother you have not” and she just couldn’t believe it bless her! The speak now snowglobe though my god it’s loud! 😂 Hope you all have a lovely day doing all or nothing xx

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.