Taylor Swift #29 She took him faster than you could say Santa Claus

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I saw a TikTok, I think it was posted here that said “they got together because he didn’t care that she was Taylor Swift. They broke up because he didn’t care that she was Taylor Swift.” I think that sums it up quite well 😂
Maybe that's not it though.

When they got together initially he had just started out in Hollywood. Straight out of uni and gets cast to play the lead (an American) in a (low budget, but still) movie. That's a pretty big deal.

After filming he meets Taylor and goes to met Gala (not sure which one came first).

Maybe he expected his career to explode and when it didn't happen he became resentful? That would be a very human reaction.
---
Ive taken a step back from this thread because I am just so worn down with it all.

Shes a 32yo woman, not an 18yo with their first boyfriend and thats how its coming across Hi my names Taylor, I have a boyfriend, have you met my boyfriend Travis, yes thats my boyfriend.

For me there has to be a happy medium between Joe and this?!?

As my tween would say 'CRINGE'
I think she'll calm down when she has a Travis song in the public domain.

She kinda did the "he's my boyfriend" thing a lot with Joe too though. That children in need thing with Olivia Coleman, long pond etc. He just didn't respond, lol.

Reactions: 3

When they got together initially he had just started out in Hollywood. Straight out of uni and gets cast to play the lead (an American) in a (low budget, but still) movie. That's a pretty big deal.

After filming he meets Taylor and goes to met Gala (not sure which one came first).

Maybe he expected his career to explode and when it didn't happen he became resentful? That would be a very human reaction.
It's all possible but I feel like if what he wanted was fame, he would have milked her for all she was worth.

I really think she just mirrorballed a little too hard and lied to him and to herself about what she wanted for her lifestyle and in the end what they wanted were opposite things. We barely get any photos of him, and with every Swiftie being a potential pap you can bet there would be tons of them if he was out and about. Whereas we get an over abundance of pictures of her. That sums it up for me. She can't live without external validation. He doesn't actually need it.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
It's all possible but I feel like if what he wanted was fame, he would have milked her for all she was worth.
I think with Joe though, he does want to be famous and recognised but on his own merit. That’s why he would get a bit irritated when asked about her as he didn’t want to be known just as her boyf. Like he wanted to get big off his own back, which hasn’t really happened and actually the opposite happened a bit where some felt he got certain roles bc of Taylor.

In fact being her boyfriend may have actually harmed his career a bit. So maybe he felt as she was on the down and he was on the up when they met it wouldn’t be such a disparity, but that’s not how it’s worked out of course.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Wow, I'm not a mad eco warrior or anything but all I can't think is the environmental cost of this 🙃🙃 duck me, so wasteful 😱😱
Think of the massive entertainment industry all music and sports provide. If you think corporations aren't going to eek every penny possible out of that just like the military and aviation industries then fair play to ya. Sadly there are no ethical corporations involved full stop. If you consume ANYTHING you're contributing to the global machine. These companies don't give a tit about humanity or the environment. The NFL is the biggest culprit and the recording industry even worse. Blood sucking oxegen thieves.

• Heart
Reactions: 6

I really think she just mirrorballed a little too hard and lied to him and to herself about what she wanted for her lifestyle and in the end what they wanted were opposite things. We barely get any photos of him, and with every Swiftie being a potential pap you can bet there would be tons of them if he was out and about. Whereas we get an over abundance of pictures of her. That sums it up for me. She can't live without external validation. He doesn't actually need it.
Or he didn't want fame as such, more success/awards for his ever-so-serious-and-impressive acting.

This is the crazy behaviour that Umerican football fans love. Get there days early and run around drinking and eating BBQ. Not fun at all and such a waste of time.

Apologies, this isn't my usual thread. I'm just lurking. If y'all have specific questions about the NFL just tag me ❤ 😘

• Heart
Reactions: 8
This is the crazy behaviour that Umerican football fans love. Get there days early and run around drinking and eating BBQ. Not fun at all and such a waste of time.

Apologies, this isn't my usual thread. I'm just lurking. If y'all have specific questions about the NFL just tag me ❤ 😘
Yeah, the word tailgating means something so different over here, lol.

• Haha

---

She kinda did the "he's my boyfriend" thing a lot with Joe too though. That children in need thing with Olivia Coleman, long pond etc. He just didn't respond, lol.
Well she needs to take her own advice and calm down, she's being too loud 🤣🙈

Im just icked out and at first I was like get it girl, but if you need to scream it so loud it aint that great. Said on here before, im in a very long term relationship that is just dandy and I reckon anyone looking at my socials wouldnt know if I was in a relationship or not. Those who need to know, know.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
According to that logic everyone who has ever enjoyed listening to Queen or Elton John is gay and everyone who likes Ariana Grande or The Weeknd is straight. Give me a break. Didn't know someone else's sexuality affects yours.
They’re so weird- why do they think you have to be LGBT to like a LGBT artist.
I watched all of heartstopper and liked it despite being a 30 year old straight woman.
---

I have to wonder what this Travis song will be. She wrote deeply romantic emotional songs for Joe so she’ll want to go out of her way to make it even more “this guy is so great” 🤣 Maybe she’ll sing about how he’s just so great in bed the damage to the ozone layer can cope xoxo

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Taylor is emotionally stunted and immature. I’m surprised it still surprises people. She is the classic example of being stuck mentally at age she became famous. Her life is so far from normal and has never been, certainly not as an adult. I do not envy her lifestyle, although I wouldn’t mind a few million. 😉

Reactions: 23
@EnoughAlready have you heard the rumours Jason might have played his last game last night? Apparently he told the locker room he was retiring - nothing official yet though

Reactions: 2
@EnoughAlready have you heard the rumours Jason might have played his last game last night? Apparently he told the locker room he was retiring - nothing official yet though
I've watched his documentary so I'm pretty much an expert on the NFL now. He was talking about retiring all of last season so I would say this is inevitable.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I’ve just stumbled across this on Reddit. I’m not sure how true it is, people seem to think Taylor’s PR team have put it out..

• Wow
I’ve just stumbled across this on Reddit. I’m not sure how true it is, people seem to think Taylor’s PR team have put it out..

As someone who works in a media area, I never believe anything from Life and Style. It’s like a fan fiction magazine. PR talks tend to work with the likes of People Mag, defo not Life and Style, Daily Mail unless you’re a lower tier celeb. Sometimes US weekly, e news and ET.

Reactions: 11
I have Crab! I was trying to make out what Kylie was saying to him at the end of the game but camera wasn’t close enough! I should imagine he’ll talk about it all on the podcast this week but wanted to tell his teammates personally. I’ve already seen a swiftie saying “13 years Travis’ brother played, she masterminds everything” and it took all it had for me not to lurch through the screen and grab it by the throat 😆 she doesn’t have the monopoly on a number!! I am seriously dumbfounded what went wrong with the Eagles though, but it did seem like his swan song this season, just a shame it ended in such a poor note if it turns out to be true!
---
Also about their first fight thing she was practically bouncing out of the stadium smiley smiley when he’d just played terrible and the team lost, and I actually thought to myself she doesn’t understand athletes and defeats sting yet clearly, so I wouldn’t be shocked if it did put a downer on their Christmas Day tbh! Other wags have learnt probably to give them their space and let them do what they need to do to go again for the next week, but I guess that would have been tricky when it was Christmas at his house, and she’s like an excitable annoying af furby who can’t sit still most of the time anyway! 😬

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
I have Crab! I was trying to make out what Kylie was saying to him at the end of the game but camera wasn’t close enough! I should imagine he’ll talk about it all on the podcast this week but wanted to tell his teammates personally. I’ve already seen a swiftie saying “13 years Travis’ brother played, she masterminds everything” and it took all it had for me not to lurch through the screen and grab it by the throat 😆 she doesn’t have the monopoly on a number!! I am seriously dumbfounded what went wrong with the Eagles though, but it did seem like his swan song this season, just a shame it ended in such a poor note if it turns out to be true!
It was on way loo late for me but hubby caught come of it and the first this he said to me this morning was, it didn't end well for Jason and the Eagles last night, haven't seen any clips etc but they have had a dip in form recently maybe the toll of their super bowl last year caught up with them as its so hard to do 2 years full pelt etc. It would be a shame for him to bow out this way but I think the podcast has helped boost his popularity even more than it already was. Be interesting to see him fully immersed in his farmer era 😆

It was on way loo late for me but hubby caught come of it and the first this he said to me this morning was, it didn't end well for Jason and the Eagles last night, haven't seen any clips etc but they have had a dip in form recently maybe the toll of their super bowl last year caught up with them as its so hard to do 2 years full pelt etc. It would be a shame for him to bow out this way but I think the podcast has helped boost his popularity even more than it already was. Be interesting to see him fully immersed in his farmer era 😆
Going from a 10-1 start to this season to losing six of their last seven is criminal! 😆 I actually think Jace might have a shot at being a pundit though, knows the game inside out and likeable personable personality, to go alongside his farming ☺

Taylor is emotionally stunted and immature. I’m surprised it still surprises people. She is the classic example of being stuck mentally at age she became famous. Her life is so far from normal and has never been, certainly not as an adult. I do not envy her lifestyle, although I wouldn’t mind a few million. 😉
I think people still get surprised because lyrically she’s matured a lot, it’s hard to believe someone so emotionally immature can produce such emotionally mature art. Funny things human are, eh?

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I think people still get surprised because lyrically she’s matured a lot, it’s hard to believe someone so emotionally immature can produce such emotionally mature art. Funny things human are, eh?
I never thought about it before and it makes me twitch to say her success is down to a man but I do wonder how much of her mature songwriting is down to Jack and Aaron and the standard of work they put out/ the writing they do together.

We don’t know how much she contributes to those songs but the fact that any of it comes out of her brain is amazing. But Aaron’s songs have a certain sound and I wonder if she writes with the vibe in mind, same with Jack. It’s no secret they bring out greatness in her, I just no longer think it’s sincere feelings - and that’s fine 🤷🏻‍♀️ it must be mentally exhausting to have all your songs be true.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.