Taylor Swift #2 Look What You Made Her Do (Taylor’s Version)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just listened to the promo snippet of Babe. It's so different to the original, but I'm trying hard to not judge it until I've heard the whole song. I wonder if Taylor deliberately made it really different because she wants Sugarland to still benefit from people streaming the original.

I'm so excited! I'm so glad I'm working from home tomorrow so I can have the album on repeat all day 💃

Reactions: 2
My body has woken me up extra early because it wants 10 minute All Too Well. I’m listening to the whole album after work but I physically cant restrain myself from watching the mini film now😝😝

edited to add that I’m an idiot and the film isn’t even out until tomorrow

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
I’ve just listened to the 10 minute ATW and I can’t breathe. Brb crying and throwing up x

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
It genuinely feels like Christmas morning 🥰 I can’t cope with the excitement

Reactions: 7
SO I'm a little behind of my Taylor Gossip as RED was my first album of her that I really liked and listen to but didn't pay attention to her dating gossip. Am I correct that the goss with Jake Gyllenhaal was that he kinda convinced her to sleep with him/broke her virginity and then dumped her soon after.
If so, I totally now see lyrics to RED in a whole different light.

I don’t like the new 10 minute ATW...

Sorry! 💩 it just don’t have that same emotion, it’s too instrumental for me and I don’t think the lyric changes work.

Reactions: 1
SO I'm a little behind of my Taylor Gossip as RED was my first album of her that I really liked and listen to but didn't pay attention to her dating gossip. Am I correct that the goss with Jake Gyllenhaal was that he kinda convinced her to sleep with him/broke her virginity and then dumped her soon after.
'The Moment I Knew' on RED pretty much sums up what apparently happened. It was her birthday party and Jake was supposed to come and he just didnt show up.

Re the virginity, I dont know.

The other rumour, obviously, is that they're both gay AF. That story is certainly not impossible even if that's the case though.

I’ve just listened to the 10 minute all too well; I wonder if it should have been kept as a myth? I agree with the above poster, it’s too instrumental/produced. I liked the rawness of the original- I guess it’s a nice sign that she’s happy with Joe and can no longer replicate that same heartbreak! Off to listen to the rest, have high hopes for the Phoebe Bridgers song.

I’ve just listened to the 10 minute all too well; I wonder if it should have been kept as a myth? I agree with the above poster, it’s too instrumental/produced. I liked the rawness of the original- I guess it’s a nice sign that she’s happy with Joe and can no longer replicate that same heartbreak! Off to listen to the rest, have high hopes for the Phoebe Bridgers song.
I liked the PB song. It was nothing particularly amazing though.

Girl at Home sounds totally different! Quite surprised as Fearless was all very close to the originals. I do still like the new version but not sure if it’s a full replacement

I kind of prefer Phoebe's verse, I think because her voice is more "raw", which fits the lyrics better.

I havent listened to any but ATW 10 mins. Been in meetings most of the morn.

ATW is one of my all time faves and Im not feeling the 10 min one

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.