Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Caffeine Fiend

VIP Member
It wouldnt shock me if we get 1989 before Red despite the fact she has announced Red. Also the fact the new Spirited Away has Wildest Dreams shows it has been re-recorded.

Where is the full version of Wildest dreams TV??? Shouldn’t that horsey film be out by now

(I’ve just found Ella Henderson/kygos cover on YouTube which is quite nice)
film is out but from my understanding the song was only used for the trailer and isn’t part of the film so we don’t have the whole song, only what is in the trailer

Caffeine Fiend

VIP Member
I think she's good, the 2 singles so far have been great. Loves a breakup song too, obviously. 😂

I'm less fond of her little bird voice though. If she didn't sing like that I'd like her more. I dunno why that type of singing is so popular.

I'm not a fan of overly powerful voices either though. Taylor might not be the technically best singer, but I love her voice, especially with how it has improved in the last few years.
I really liked Brutal. She is good :) she did a word association with Elle and did quite a few TS songs.

Tiggerhappy

VIP Member
No! That was like a get ready for what’s to come with the way she went in on Jake. There has to be similar levels of character assassination, she was very similar ages when the relationships happened and they were both much older than her.
Duh, yes, sorry. Blonde moment.

xoxoxo13

VIP Member
There's a new video going around on IG where she says that there will be more signed CDs (fearless I think?) allotted to the UK because they sold out very quickly.
Is it just me or does she have a lisp on that video? She's never had a lisp. Could it be veneers? Can lip injections cause a lisp?

openbook1

VIP Member
Under an hour now until it is out here and I can't wait!! My earphones are charged. I might cry when I hear Fifteen and The Best Day. lol

ginandlipstick

Not that this is anything to go off but he still follows her on Insta (as does Harry Styles).

I have a hard time believing Champagne Problems is about Tom H though, considering she wrote it with Joe 😂 I personally believe the only songs that reference Tom are Getaway Car (obvs), I Did Something Bad, King of My Heart and Long Story Short.

Does everyone think that relationship was a publicity stunt? I did originally but now I think it wasn’t.
I'm not entirely sure now whether it was genuine or not - I think the publicity did not help in any case though.

Although I did ask whether there was any possibility of champagne problems being about Tom - thinking about it now, I don't think it's about anyone in particular.

xoxoxo13

VIP Member
Hahahaha I know right? His magnetic field she talks about must’ve been so strong for her to of been so attracted to him 😂 buzzcuts are just ewwww 🤢 but trust Joe to of had one of the worst haircuts you can possibly have and yet Taylor Swift fancies the pants off of you 😂 luckily it was only because he was doing reshoots for a film in April 2016.
oh i don't just mean the haircut though. he doesn't give off magnetic/all eyes on you type of attractive person. the way she talks about her partner in rep reminds me of someone that has so much presence that they enter a room and all eyes are on them. that's not joe for me.

gossipgirlxxo

VIP Member
Really random question… how was Joe able to travel into LA by private plane the other day with Taylor? Since we’re not allowed to fly to America if we’re from the U.K.? Did he get a permit or special permission?
Louis Tomlinson has been travelling to LA to visit his son. I really don’t think Taylor and Joe do have kids, so there’s either an allowance if you have children who live in the US (Louis), or it is just a case of having money and access to your own plane

newtoyou

VIP Member
Taylor also had a relationship with Jake Gyllenhaal when she was 20-21 and he was 29-30.

Just noticed... the Grammys don't appear to be on uk tv?!

RTE also not showing it. Think they normally do. 🤔

They must have been charging a fortune for it?? 4 music had it last year but it's not being shown. I know we can watch bits online, but it's still odd.
Thats interesting, maybe they don’t get a lot of viewers so they didn’t want to buy it. As you said, it’ll all be online anyway.

Interested to see how it’s all set up and how many people will be there in person etc

openbook1

VIP Member

After the preorder link went live on Apple Music (with an additional message from Taylor), Maya confirmed that Ronan was always meant to have a home on Red and it just really shocked me because I thought it was one of those songs that would have been a standalone. She also said they’ve done something else but can’t confirm it yet, I wondered if it could be a music video and the two cameras she used in the release date update announcement were a hint at that 🤷🏼‍♀️
I had to unfollow Maya recently after following her for years as she was just too much. Every single woke bandwagon she would jump on and post about. It must be draining being her.

BeautifulTrauma

VIP Member
Has anyone else listened to The Ringer podcasts where they go through every album?

I did really enjoy it, but I did find there wasn’t much talking about the actual songs, a few get mentioned but I was looking forward to their actual opinion on each track. They tend to focus a lot more on producers, what’s not so good and also Taylor in popular culture and how she was perceived at the time of each album. If they ever read this, we need more song critique!!

orlyb1310

VIP Member
Taylor also had a relationship with Jake Gyllenhaal when she was 20-21 and he was 29-30.

Just noticed... the Grammys don't appear to be on uk tv?!

RTE also not showing it. Think they normally do. 🤔

They must have been charging a fortune for it?? 4 music had it last year but it's not being shown. I know we can watch bits online, but it's still odd.
I will be watching via a dodgy link online at a ridiculous hour of the night because I don't think its ever on UK TV until the day after 😅