Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

rosaleen414

I saw people on tumblr say they’ve spotted her and her mum in Ireland as Joe is filming there at the moment so I think she could be attending in real life! Especially given she’s the first female recipient of the award
No way!! Where have they been spotted in Ireland?

Chinese_whispers

VIP Member
After Mr. Perfectly Fine being released I’m excited for the album! I don’t like Love Story, didn’t then and I don’t now and I wasn’t crazy about You All Over Me. i have newfound hope and excitement even if I do have to listen to Today was a fairytale again 😂💩

Basketweaver

Oh no I loved the tour production. It was so colourful.

Just randomly thinking about the number of songs that seem to reference the 2016 Met Gala. Getaway Car, Mirrorball, Dress... are there any others? Possibly DWOHT and Gorgeous?
What's the significance of the met gala 2016..just out of curiosity x

maytoseptember

VIP Member
I’ve never heard of either of these actors, I feel old 😂 I wonder who Taylor will play. I hope the scarf is an exact replica of the ones in the famous pap pics

edit: just read Sadie sink is friends with or dating Joes brother
Tell me about the pap pics! I’m new to Taylor so only have surface knowledge of her previous relationships 👀

newtoyou

VIP Member
She is toying with us!!!!

They have said she is there but not clear if it's virtual or not!
I know full well they’ll give her award right at the end but I’m still watching. 😅Since she’s got dressed up I reckon she’ll come out just to do her speech (I hope anyway!).

xoxoxo13

VIP Member
i really wish she wasn't doing collabs or feats with the vault tracks. I want to hear it in her voice. people on Twitter are saying phoebe has a verse in ATW

Tiggerhappy

VIP Member
Oh I just love Taylor. Anyone seen her in concert? I seen her in Croke Park nearly 3 years ago. One of the best nights of my life and definitely one of the best concerts. What a spectacle, was amazing!!!!!
I was at the Friday concert in croke with my hubby and loved it so much I went again the next night.

tbh I don't see what any of the pop girls could bring to the table if they collaborated with Taylor... if she has any collabs on the 1989 vault tracks I would love to see some 80s legends like Annie Lennox or Peter Gabriel on there since she quoted them as some inspirations when making the record (the chances for that are so slim, but a girl can dream 😔)
If she does bad blood with Katy it will be HUGE.

Tiggerhappy

VIP Member
Potentially she could be allowing tv/film to use her version of 1989 songs (like wildest dreams in spirit untamed) before the album is released so then she is benefiting from the re record without the pressure of a quick roll out.

I still feel/hope we might get a 1989 surprise drop. Part of me wondering did she announce Red as a curveball because swifties knew 1989 was next and she wanted one up on us 😅
This had occurred to me too. I don't think I've ever correctly predicted what she might do though.

slugella

VIP Member
I'm not necessarily saying it'll be a good idea, but it's being suggested. My point is it would be huge attention wise.

It's certainly not my favourite song - I LOVED the tour mashup with Should've Said No though- but it's infinitely better than that swish swish shit Katy put out in retaliation.
Oh I know it wasn't aimed specifically at you.. just my thoughts about that idea that is floating around.

Would loveee a Harry collab tho! I think they would sound great together.

Lilykins

VIP Member
I don’t know if my bank balance will keep up with all these rereleases 😂 must resist buying merch each time!!!!

theredgossiper

Do you prefer folklore or evermore? why?
Definitely Folklore, though I only love half of it. Evermore doesn't do much for me, except for a couple of songs I absolutely love.

The perfect album for me would have been:

the 1
cardigan
the last great american dinasty
exile
my tears ricochet
mirrorball
seven
august
this is me trying
gold rush
'tis the damn season