Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

bellbells16

VIP Member
I’d be a big enough Taylor fan since Fearless and saw her on the Speak Now tour when people made fun of me for liking her. I’d be up on most things about her but I completely missed out on the Midnights preorder. I’m also not signed up to newsletters🤷‍♀️ I think it was a fair way of doing tickets and I’m happy for everyone who got tickets through it. Just questioning my life choices now that I’m waitlisted for Dublin! But not everyone who’s a big fan is tuned into every single thing that she does. I’ve also been on a way bigger Taylor hype since tour began in March and since I really started engaging with this thread!🥰

Reactions: 13

aaliyahplz

VIP Member
I feel like with the rerecordings it's made a lot of people who were casual fans appreciate her music more as it's nostalgic if you grew up with them, because I was a teenager when fearless/speak now/red came out and it reminds me so much of that

Also she's released 4 albums since she last toured and re released 3 so when people are saying "where are all these fans coming from?" it's like wdym she's released so much new music AND is touring all her albums which like I said is making casual fans revisit her music again

disneys

VIP Member
What’s the best site to get a resale ticket from?
Ticketmaster themselves as you know it legit

but please nobody buy resale tickets now !! You’ll spend hundreds more than you will closer to the time . I know the FOMO will make it tempting but if You’re willing to spend that much you’re better off buying a VIP package when your unwaitlisted

disneys

VIP Member
I’ve told my dad not to bother trying to get me a second set of tix at 1pm if they’re selling that quickly, no point & would rather let someone who isn’t already going have them tbh

ScottsTots044

Chatty Member
It’s so gutting seeing people miss out in the general sale and puts me so on edge for Wednesday as that’s when I will be able to try for tickets. I am a huge Taylor fan and always have been, sounds cringe but her music has been like the soundtrack of my teenage years there’s not been an album I’ve not loved - however I’m not a collector. I don’t pre-order or buy physical albums because apart from them being lovely collectors items, I have no need for them and have always thought of I can get it for (practically free) on a streaming site then I am happy to wait. And it’s almost as if I feel like I’m missing out of potentially getting a ticket to see my favourite artist ever just because buying albums isn’t my thing. I understand the principle of it being a way to ensure genuine fans get through and I support that, however it does feel at the expense of others who support in other ways you know? The fact that people are now reporting that tickets are in the several hundreds fills me with dread too as with the cost of everything going up and bills to pay, as much as I would honestly love to, I can’t justify £300+ on a ticket ☹
This isn’t a woe is me post as I know so many of us are going through the same thing and at the end of the day if I don’t get tickets, yea I will be gutted but the world won’t stop turning. I just think there surely has to be a better way than this 😫
Don’t even get me started on the fact that companies like pretty little thing etc will have lots of tickets to send influencers for free, which inevitably happens at every concert…

• Heart

wthamidoinghere

VIP Member
This lead booker stuff is absolute rubbish. It's physically impossible. They'd have to start letting people in at midday, if not way sooner, to check everybody's identification. I can see this hindering ticket sales if anything. People aren't gonna pay £600+ in general sale as it is, especially with the threat of not being able to attend in place.

Luce0331

VIP Member
Got my waitlist email for Wembley hospitality just now so that’s my last chance at the moment gone! Someone has said on Twitter that the hospitality sold out in an hour but I don’t know how true that is! I can’t believe how unlucky so many people have been with getting waitlisted when others have got multiple codes- I know it’s the luck of the draw but it’s a bit gutting! Good luck to those still trying!
Honestly the way they’ve gone about the general sale is shit. Unpopular opinion but I’d rather they scrapped the whole registration process and let any one take part in the sales. We may have had to fight thousands of others but at least everyone gets a fair chance instead of being told if you’re worthy enough or not

Bhunaluna

First time ever trying to get tickets through ticketmaster…358th in the queue and managed to get 4 for Wembley!! £200 each (is that a lot??) 🫣
The anxiety OMG
I prayed to god (I’m not religious lol) and he delivered 😇
Good luck everyone ❤

• Heart

Caffeine Fiend

VIP Member
Over 10k infront of me again. Im doing a favour for a friend with their code to get tickets for a child and Im not going to be successful. Feel bad for them.

My almost £300 VIP from last week is looking pretty good right now. I regretted it massively at the time but if I hadnt done it I doubt Id be going.

L00kform3

VIP Member
I don’t know if this is an unpopular opinion but Rachel Lord drives me mad 😭😭😭 I’ve just seen her say on her live she doesn’t want to say what show she’s going to. Is she a celeb? I’m confused! I don’t understand how many Eras Tour tips videos one person can make.

• Heart
  • Haha

Folkevermore

VIP Member
I’ve just got an email to say I’m waitlisted for Liverpool. I already have tickets so wasn’t going to try again anyway but weird to send an email now when deadline was yesterday.

Seeing a lot of shitty comments on twitter about pre sale which is annoying. People will always say something is unfair when it doesn’t go their way.
Presale was literally free to sign up for and there was a lot of advertising for it from Taylor Nation. They can’t blame other people for not being on the ball with this stuff.

• Heart

dietcokefanatic

Saying to people ‘if you were really a fan you would have known’ about the sale is pretty petty. Just acknowledge people are disappointed without casting judgement.

I got my first iPod in approximately 2007 and it was all Taylor, if it’s a competition.

Pontyslapper

Chatty Member
I am deffo not a Swiftie - but the daughter creature is a 15yo, who since about the age of 6 has been into Taylor. It really took off when the missus went to New York with her girlies and actually saw Taylor sing Welcome to New York LIVE on release day in Times Square. That sealed Taylor as daughters fave artist... missus sent her a 'selfie' with Taylor in the background and brought home a little video.

I however will begin my conversion as I'm guessing it'll be non-stop Taylor on the stereo in the van as we roadtrip Europe this summer. I'll hate it for the first few hours, then I'll get into it, as long as they hit me with the 'common' stuff first like WTNY and stuff I 'know' such as Midnights :ROFLMAO: which has been on daughters Google speaker thingy overnight since release and doesn't irk me. I think it'll be immersion therapy that will get me Swiftiefied.

I knew about the presale 1. from being a dad of a Swiftie, 2. I like to keep an eye on big artists to be current for work and 3. I have a mate who powers big events and he gives me a heads up on whats booking locally or where I might be at future points.

Pre-ordered 2 copies of Midnights - not for the codes per se, but 1 for the car/travel and one for the house - that way the car/travel one gets battered but the house one stays pretty decent as its in the multichanger and not in and out of units all over.

I can't help myself but mention Taylor tix when daughter rolls her eyes regarding chores, but I'll soon forget to hold them over her, as I'm the old man in the corner! :ROFLMAO:😘:m:rolleyes:

Secretly, I can't wait - I do like a good, big artist concert. My last 'big' one was the Tsunami concert with Clapton in the Millennium Stadium 2004. Loads of smaller venues since with quite decent artists but none as 'cool' as Taylor to the daughter.

• Heart

judgejohndeed

VIP Member
The whole point is how much of a fan you are is frankly irrelevant when it comes to getting tickets. That’s not how it works and to think you should be guaranteed tickets because you’ve been a fan longer or whatever is sheer entitlement. I haven’t been able to see some of my favourite bands in the past because that’s just how it goes, sometimes I forgot to sign up for the presale code or whatever - that’s on me, not the people who did sign up, and that’s what people are taking issue with. The idea that those of us who did get presale somehow took opportunities from ‘real’ fans. So it’s quite reasonable to question why ‘real’ fans didn’t sign up for presale and give yourself a better chance at getting tickets isn’t it 🤷🏻‍♀️ if you didn’t see it because you don’t sign up for stuff or follow things online why is that anyone else’s fault?! Utterly bizarre tbh.

MissP

I’ve had people tell me to fuck off in one breath when I’ve mentioned I got presale tickets then in the next breath asking to use my code if I get one 😂😂😂 are you ok hun?

• Haha
Reactions: 12

disneys

VIP Member
I LIKE WRITING SONGS ABOUT DOUCHEBAGS WHO CHEAT ON ME BUT I’M
NOT GONNA TALK ABOUT THAT IN MY MONOLOGUE 🎸 🤠

the chaos on TikTok and Twitter and the shaming of those who got tickets and the “I’m the best fan” competition is so boring now . I’m not getting involved in a dick swinging contest about who’s been a fan for longest , who knows all the lyrics , etc etc . You don’t wanna fight me (in my extra small white tee)

Reactions: 12