Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

HoneyBMe

Got through the queue for Paris, started at about 20,000 and only had tickets available for cat 2 in 1s or VIP… wouldn’t let me book any and then kicked me out 😭
For anyone who’s not successful - I rejoined the queue and OH MY GOD I’m going to Paris on opening night!!!!!!!!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 21

ToolaRoola

VIP Member
I'm trying for Wembley today but I'm not confident I'll be successful.

I've just had another friend message saying "I just heard Taylor Swift is playing next year, do you want to go" 🤣

She clearly doesn't know the military operation planning everyone is doing to get tickets!

• Haha
  • Wow

AbnormalFrog

Chatty Member
I don't begrudge anyone getting tix in the presale. I do begrudge my own dumbass self for not signing up. I don't even know why i didn't...I just didn't and deeply regret it.

I do feel the presale could have maybe been a maximum of 2 instead of 4...but tbh I'd much much rather there were just far more tickets at the regular prices instead of 600 fucking pounds.

Marsygal

It cost me £72 in phone charges to get wheelchair tickets for Wembley - at least being able to take a free companion helps with the pain of that and one ticket being a kick in the teeth off £200, this was after literally thousands of calls to the 0800 number, did you know mobiles stop counting at 2000 redials? No neither did I!

Now to find an accessible hotel room 🙈

• Wow
  • Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 20

judgejohndeed

VIP Member
My smug entitled ass rn counting my Eras tickets because I wasn’t living in a cave or something when the presale was going on for weeks

• Haha

slugella

VIP Member
I think she's going for the revenue record instead tbh
It is really gross and something I do dislike about her. She could not have those crazy VIP prices and still be making serious bank.

Eta: a lot of tweets putting the blame on ticketmaster/axs but surely Taylor has the say on whether a £661 ticket should be available.

If it was front row I would still be like ok pricey but would make a bit more sense, but it's not even a guaranteed good seat!

I got 4 tickets for the 23rd!!! I am sitting at my desk crying my eyes out. Block 505 @ £75 each.

I am a long time lurker and I have been reading all the comments about tickets and I was dreading trying. I registered for code at 2.30am on the day the email came out, fully expecting to get waitlisted and was so shocked to get a code. I was in the AXS waiting room bang on 10.30, got in the queue and was checked out by 11.15.

I can’t believe it!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 19

judgejohndeed

VIP Member
I saw someone on Twitter saying the presale was unfair because she has a chronic illness which means she has to take social media breaks and doesn’t check her emails either. It’s like some people expect Taylor herself to personally deliver a written presale invite to their door. In this day and age everything is done online, I just cannot fathom how someone who is even a moderate fan wouldn’t see either social media or emails about it 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha

frisbeee

Broke my budget a little bit as VIP was all that was left and I couldn’t stomach doing the whole process again at 1 and 3. Buuut I’m going to the eras tour💃🏻🪩

• Heart

Yupyupyup

VIP Member
Like this ^^^^ attitude. Stupid, entitled, not deserving- this is not cool. As for people putting laughing faces on posts about chronic illness… sick.
Literally no one is laughing at chronic illness. It’s the attitude and entitlement that’s being laughed about?

QueenBW

VIP Member
Is Taylor not embarassed for making so many tickets VIP? Trying to rip off U.K. fans in the middle of a cost of living crisis isn’t a good look
She wasn't embarrassed to have most tickets -including non VIP ones - cost more than the average monthly wage in Mexico, so I think our Capitalist Queen is past being embarrassed for money things.

• Sad
  • Wow

disneys

VIP Member
Taylor Swift #17 foolish one, stop checking your mailbox for ticket codes that are never gonna come

• Heart

Former_Antelopee

VIP Member
Saying to people ‘if you were really a fan you would have known’ about the sale is pretty petty. Just acknowledge people are disappointed without casting judgement.

I got my first iPod in approximately 2007 and it was all Taylor, if it’s a competition.
I think you should have had to send your iPod into Ticketmaster for them to confirm this before you were allowed a code

• Haha
Reactions: 18

queenamber

VIP Member
My mum ended up getting a code so I used hers.

I'm on beans and toast for the next month to pay for it but it will be so worth it 😂 :love:

06ab87dd428ad0a863a304c80c111cff574a9e1482fbe7219f9ee0215547cf01_1.jpg

• Haha

ChineseAlan

VIP Member
I’m sat crying my eyes out I can’t get tickets. I’ve had chronic fatigue syndrome for 8 years, housebound and bedbound (for 5 of those 8). My children were 10, 11 and 12 when I became bedbound. They’re now 17, 19 and 21. I’m finally starting to recover and working hard to get outside for walks and short journeys and I so wanted to get tickets for my daughters 18th in September to give her a night together to make up for all the years lost 😭 I’m such a dickhead I didn’t know I had to register for a code. I’m sat crying my heart out. It was our dream when I was better to see Taylor together. I’m suffering with so much grief of time lost as my youngest soon turns 18, I now feel even worse,

Sorry just had to type this out somewhere as I’m sat crying my heart out. 🥲

• Heart
  • Sad

Forthebuzz

Just got my 4 tickets. I am not sure if they are ok seats. I just clicked on the first ones I saw, E3, S. What are these seats like? Can't believe it! Kids delighted. I'm shaking!!!!

• Heart

Lilykins

VIP Member
To bring a bit of cuteness and non ticket drama to the thread, I wore my reputation T-shirt today and my 3 year old asked who was on it and when I said Taylor Swift she asked if we could watch Taylor Swift together, so I put rep tour on Netflix. She then asked if she could meet Taylor Swift with mummy (me lol). I said if only my girl, if only!!! It’s because she has met a lot of Disney princesses so thinks that whoever you see on tv you can meet 😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 17

foolishone

Personally I didn’t sign up for the presale coz whether I remember seeing it or not on socials (coz I wasn’t on the mailing list coz I don’t buy merch), back in November 2022 I hadn’t been to a concert in YEARS and was still a bit stuck in the covid mindset of not wanting to be in huge crowds. So going to any of the concerts, even though I’ve been a fan since 2008, just wasn’t on the radar. I regret it and I’m gutted I didn’t get the chance but I don’t see the point in everyone arguing about it. It is what it is. We can’t change it now.

• Heart

hol20x

VIP Member
yep! I think this is why i don’t buy her albums as i know i will buy one then next week its a new version with a remix or extra song. Are there many other artists that do this to the extent she does?
If the tickets were cheaper more people would go and spend much more on merch etc.
No doubt an unpopular opinion but if she cared that much about owning her music she wouldn't be dragging out the re-records. It's all for money.