Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

hol20x

VIP Member
I saw someone on Twitter saying the presale was unfair because she has a chronic illness which means she has to take social media breaks and doesn’t check her emails either. It’s like some people expect Taylor herself to personally deliver a written presale invite to their door. In this day and age everything is done online, I just cannot fathom how someone who is even a moderate fan wouldn’t see either social media or emails about it 🤷🏻‍♀️
I saw someone say it affects their self esteem getting waitlisted. 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I saw a spat between a couple of fans on Twitter where one said that the reason the pre-sale last week was “normal” prices was because that was a thank you for the “real” fans (as they had bought her album) and this week it’s just the wannabe fans trying to get tickets

You can imagine how well that went down….. 😂

Wish I had taken a screenshot as it was hilarious. I was telling my “real fan with tickets from presale” friend but when I went back in I couldn’t find it

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16

BeautifulTrauma

VIP Member
This is probably hugely OT right now in the midst of ticket sales, but TikTok is toxic AF right now when it comes to tickets.

You’ve got people on there telling the world they’ve got tickets to two shows, surely they must realise there are jealous people out there and the amount of hate they’re going to get for it? And I am SICK of these stupid accounts breaking down the sales, they’re whipping up hysteria around the tour and getting tickets and it’s almost like they’re inducing even more anxiety that was already there in people. If I see that Rachel Hall I think she’s called I’ll scream. There is no secret around getting tickets, or what to do, or whether to use a phone or laptop or tablet. All so they can be seen as a go-to person on Taylor tickets when they have absolutely no information whatsoever that isn’t in the public domain already. It’s really disappointing they’re using Swifties for clout and mass hysteria.

AbnormalFrog

Chatty Member
So it's the same today as yesterday :/ fuck sake...all these 600 quid seats that so many of us just cannot afford.

If you missed out today I know it stings, I felt really crap yesterday but not as much today. I do believe we'll get tickets on resale though, I think quite a lot will pop up over the next year.

Hugs to everyone feeling it today 💜

• Heart

JLXRD

VIP Member
Demand is just so high compared to supply. We always knew this would happen. Honestly Id be devastated if I didnt get tickets but Id also not be blaming those who did get tickets. Its just the situation.

Id be angry at taylor and ticketmaster for those £661 tickets.
Yeah and I totally understand disappointment but they just shouldn’t be blaming people who did get tickets.

I am also just bored of this whole ‘the presale was unfair, I can’t afford to but her record’ which is popping up constantly!

Not only was it no purchase necessary but it doesn’t add up in my mind that you can’t afford a CD but can blow £200 on a concert ticket.

People saying it shouldn’t have been code based and everyone should have been let in… then TM would have definitely crashed and you’d all still be complaining. I am truly yet to see a viable better way this could have been managed. Sometimes you just gotta accept nothing will be perfect!

JLXRD

VIP Member
I feel sick at the thought we spent £650 for four tickets let along spending it for one! It’s actually disgusting to charge so much when the seats aren’t the best and the vip box is literally worth £10 at a maximum (I doubt even that!)

Im hoping they reduce them for you guys 😩

Folkevermore

VIP Member
Yerrrs this is more like it on this thread...planning Strategic loo breaks/ pit stops!🥰 I'm aiming for watching Delicate then darting and aiming to be get back for Enchanted or start of Red era at latest with it being about half way through x
It’s a very important thing to do, at the rep tour I tried to hold it but my lactose intolerant self had a smoothie and I ended up having to run off and poop during the closing song 😭 that was literally why I can’t have nice things…

• Haha

Roarr

Is anyone already sick of influencers whining about being on the waitlist? I’m sure some company will gift them tickets anyway 🙄

• Heart

lilboo86

I can guarantee that they will mark back VIP tickets closer to the time to a normal price. There’s no way they will want empty seats if they don’t sell… it’s a nervy wait, but they will definitely reduce to normal seats nearer the time

ploddertoo

VIP Member
Got tickets for Paris this morning, after last week’s fiasco with Paris when sale opened we were number 170,000 in the Q, today we joined wait room at 7.50am and when sale opened at 8am we were number 558 in Q, tickets purchased by 8.05, process was a lot less stressful than I thought

Best of luck to everyone hoping for Edinburgh today 💃🏻

• Heart
Reactions: 15

ScottsTots044

Chatty Member
Is Taylor not embarassed for making so many tickets VIP? Trying to rip off U.K. fans in the middle of a cost of living crisis isn’t a good look
This is what I don’t understand!!! Realistically how many people did they truly believe would spend £600+ on a single ticket? Not as many as they’re selling?! It’s mental. It’s bad strategic planning and she’s missed a huge opportunity to be on a tour which could have sold out in no doubt record time if the prices were realistic.

Folkevermore

VIP Member
I think it's maybe a cultural difference thing. In the US all the tickets sold out and were like gold dust even ones that were like $900 dollars. Most people in this country just don't have that kind of disposable income, especially with the way things are. Even the lowest tier of hospitality at Edinburgh was £300 which is just too much for most people.
VIP isn’t even hospitality though - at least that comes with lounge access, food and drinks. VIP just gets you a tote bag and some postcards. Absolute rip off

Lalala12

I got waitlisted for everything and I’d been so upset and kicking myself for not signing up for presale as I thought you had to actually buy the album. I got fed up of constantly refreshing yesterday waiting to get off the waitlist just to be offered £661, which didn’t even happen in the end and I doubt would happen today so I’ve bitten the bullet and bought hospitality for Anfield for £300.

So I’m going to the Eras tour!!! 🪩🧣🐍🥳🥳🥳

• Heart

Yupyupyup

VIP Member
I don’t agree with saying if people were real fans they’d have known about presale, but I don’t think that’s what anyone in the thread was implying. It’s more being pointing out about how people crying about presale being unfair and that “real fans didn’t get tickets” is ridiculous because it’s the fairest it could have gone.

tellmewhy

VIP Member
Are her tours usually this hard to get tickets for, or is this new for her? Is it because this tour incorporates music from most of her albums instead of just the newest one?
This is the first tour where tiktok is a thing and I think that has a huge part to play, people seeing it online and wanting to be part of it

JLXRD

VIP Member
Ugh people on Twitter pissing me off now, saying none of her real fans got tickets and complaining so much. I know it’s frustrating but a lot of people who got tickets are fans, i don’t get why they have to make it a who’s the most deserving fan situation. People have exchanged money for tickets, there’s no requirement to be a huge fan.

It just comes across as being bitter at this point.

JLXRD

VIP Member
I just had a little nap and had a dream that Taylor released a new perfume called Timeless, and that I was at the concert and she had people coming round spraying people with it as advertising..

She’s very much infiltrated my whole life at this point 🤣

• Haha