Taylor Swift #15 we can’t calm down, we’re going to The Eras Tour!

Did you get tickets?

• Yes!! 😭😭😭

• No, and I tried

• No, but I didn’t try

• My sale hasn’t happened yet

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
NEW THREAD !!

YEAH IT’S A WAR , IT’S THE GODDAMN FIGHT OF OUR LIVES BUT …

So many of our lovelies got tickets this week , wahhoooo !!! 💜✨

Taylor says …

But we can’t calm down, we’re going to the Eras tour ! 😭🥺✨

Fingers crossed for those in Dublin who will enter the Great War on Friday and our General Sale soldiers who will do battle with the great unwashed next week !

Tips for buying tickets can be found here :

New thread !!!! SNTV came out but tbh we’re more excited about the fact that some of us got Eras tickets today !!!! ✨✨✨

congrats to those who got tickets !

for those who didn’t , Godspeed for tomorrow 🫡

amazing thread suggestion from @tellmewhy 💜

FREQUENTLY ASKED ERAS QUESTIONS

1) This week is Midnights presale ONLY . You need a code to be invited .
2) Your code will allow you to buy a maximum of 4 tickets . These can be on different dates , so for example 2 in Wembley and 2 in Liverpool . You must access the presale via the link in your email , and then you will be prompted to add your code later on .
3) Prices start at £58-£200 for seating , are are between £130-200 for standing
4) There is unfortunately seating behind the stage :(
5) NEXT WEEK’S SALE IS NOT A PRESALE . IT IS THE GENERAL SALE. You find out if you can take part in the general sale on Friday 14th . There is no other chance to get tickets after this !
6) Tickets are being sold via Ticketmaster & AXS - you will be told which one you are required to use . Specific tips for each one are below as there are slight differences .

Tips for TicketMaster pre-sale:

Tips for AXS Pre-Sale:

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
To be fair I’m surprised how cheap my tickets were! Top bowl but front facing the stage, £78 including fees and insurance. That’s cheaper than I’ve paid for other artists! Means forking out for a hotel won’t feel quite as painful 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Ahhh the Cardiff ticket process on AXS was so easy for me! Front standing yay!

• Heart
Reactions: 14
To be fair I’m surprised how cheap my tickets were! Top bowl but front facing the stage, £78 including fees and insurance. That’s cheaper than I’ve paid for other artists! Means forking out for a hotel won’t feel quite as painful 🤣
That’s great ! Similar seats in Wembley were £94 including fees and insurance

Reactions: 5
waited for a new thread to post these so they're easier to find! tried to anonymise my name as much as possible lol
hoping this works

Links for printable 'tickets'

UK
Europe
  • 5.5cm height
  • should be easy to copy/paste/resize in powerpoint or something similar
  • printed.com have 'gift voucher' printing which looks similar enough if you wanted them to look a bit more legit. £15 ish for four 'vouchers'

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Think me and the husband are defo going to stay near Wembley that night, can’t bare the idea of trying to get a tube/train out of Wembley onwards to King’s Cross that night!!

Reactions: 2
So after me being called a bot on the Wembley sale, I managed to get cardiff tickets!! Also going to Edinburgh - can't believe it!!

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Think me and the husband are defo going to stay near Wembley that night, can’t bare the idea of trying to get a tube/train out of Wembley onwards to King’s Cross that night!!
I’m already on the look for hotels, fully expecting to drop a lot of £££ just for one night

Reactions: 1
Same . I think hotels will be expensive but it can’t be helped I guess 🤷🏻‍♀️ we might stay instead near the train station that we will be using to get home the next morning and tube it back after the concert to keep costs down .

Reactions: 4
I got amazing lower bowl tickets but my card didn’t work and then run out of time? My colleague was in a room with me thank duck and she let me use hers BLESS HER FACE sand I got right upper seats but fairly central. That’s me done xxxxx

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Who’s the one person who didn’t get them and tried who voted on the poll ? 😢

Let us give you a hug !

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
I don’t wanna tempt fate but that was literally the easiest attempt on AXS! Through within five minutes and lower level seats straight away. Phew! This week has just about finished me off and it’s only Wednesday 😂 pass the gin ✨

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I’m already on the look for hotels, fully expecting to drop a lot of £££ just for one night
I've paid almost £200 for a Travelodge for one night not even that close to the venue in Edinburgh. It's a tram ride away and then a 2 mile walk. Prices for the centre of Edinburgh were almost £300 for one night. Crazy. But I'm glad to just have something in the end as it's not easy for me to get home via public transport and I really didn't fancy the queues trying to get out if I drove in.

• Wow
Reactions: 1
I don’t wanna tempt fate but that was literally the easiest attempt on AXS! Through within five minutes and lower level seats straight away. Phew! This week has just about finished me off and it’s only Wednesday 😂 pass the gin ✨
I found AXS so easy too . I was dreading it because I’d never used it before but yesterday mornings Wembley sale was so smooth . Half an hour in the queue but it found me lower bowl seating immediately and I was in and out within a two minutes

Reactions: 7
Same . I think hotels will be expensive but it can’t be helped I guess 🤷🏻‍♀️ we might stay instead near the train station that we will be using to get home the next morning and tube it back after the concert to keep costs down .
I’ve looked ahead as far as premier inn will let me (July next year) and it ranges from about £145-185 depending on if you go standard or flex or whatever they call it! And im ok with that 😅

Banger! Its was a crazy 10 minutes - AXS and TM hit me up at just about the same time. 8 for under a grand, protected. I'll take that.

AXS came good - L15 10th row. Daughter not fussed that she might have to have to look round corners aka sound rigs - she's squeeling that I'd bagged 4 let alone 8 in around 10 minutes after the go.
TM up in the nosebleeds, but daughters mate and her mam, plus lass I work with and her daughter are keen. Neither had presale codes, bless!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I’ve looked ahead as far as premier inn will let me (July next year) and it ranges from about £145-185 depending on if you go standard or flex or whatever they call it! And im ok with that 😅
That’s not too bad at all . I might just book it now (June dates here) and hope I don’t have to pay today because my bank account hurts after yesterday’s endeavours

Reactions: 6
what i'm hoping for with the general sale:
  • i get a code for anfield
  • split between tm and axs
  • i get assigned axs
  • i get tickets
can't be that hard right?

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
That’s not too bad at all . I might just book it now (June dates here) and hope I don’t have to pay today because my bank account hurts after yesterday’s endeavours
Usually they just reserve it until closer to the time, or you can choose to pay at the hotel!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.