Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

slugella

VIP Member
My friend just tried her code and it said sorry you don't have access to this sale. Has this happened to anyone else and did you manage to resolve it? She's gonna message axs but just in case they don't reply!

She clicked the link from the email and was logged in so I have no idea!

Rfl2018

I have AXS, do we think doing it on my phone is better? As it’s chrome and has all my card info saved, or doing it on a laptop??

Rose28454

VIP Member
I’ve got another question, sorry!

I got two tickets today for me and my kid to go to Edinburgh. If I’m lucky enough to get another chance next week, can I buy 4 tickets then (for us two again, and two friends) for Liverpool? Is the 4 ticket limit across all the tour or just this presale?
I think it’s 4 tickets in total per code. One of my grandchildren and her mum
And dad got tickets but not my other grandchild. But if loads of people go more than once it’s a no unfair on people who aren’t successful

EnoughAlready

VIP Member
Her face yesterday when she come home from school and said "mum, mum did you manage to get them??" and i said sorry sweetheart will try again tomorrow, all this acting is giving me a migraine! 😁 But i know it'll make her Xmas, as a Taurus it'll kill me to be patient ha but i'll do it! I bet your niece will be straight on the phone to you shrieking with happiness! 🥳
Sorry I meant to @Stimpii for the last bit about her niece, how did she take the news?? 🥰

smudge126

VIP Member
I’m sorry if this is stupid and I missed information on AXS for Liverpool.
But in terms of bags, is it like in America where it’s only a certain size and it has to be completely transparent? I’ve only ever been to small gigs about ten years ago so I don’t know if this is the norm!

and would I be okay taking in my chunky portable battery?
They should have venue specific details on the stadium website, but it’s generally bags no bigger than A4 size and portable chargers are usually allowed

disneys

VIP Member
I know we are praising Ticketmaster right now but I bought a Ready For It package for Liverpool on TM and it cost £307. For the same date and same package on AXS it cost £32 less! How can that even be allowed
The fees are different - was that the actual ticket price or what you paid overall ?

slugella

VIP Member
Don’t do this on TM, if you refresh 3 times for more seats it kicks you out as I learned yesterday 😩
Ahh yes sorry should have said I was on AXS! Didn't seem to have an issue with it on there for me and let me do it about 30times at least (I was desperate :LOL:) but probs as a last attempt if it's looking like it's sold out just in case it kicks you off.

Ellie_Rose

Does anyone know where I can see the international seating plans (specifically for Milan?) I go to Milan a lot to see family and have been selected for a code to buy tickets there but I can’t find much information.

disneys

VIP Member
Is anyone here trying for Cardiff ?

only asking as I’m so surprised she hasn’t annouced more dates there . Wonder if there’s a scheduling conflict we don’t know about , or whether it’s simply because demand isn’t high ?

I won’t be personally trying for Cardiff but just interested in why there’s only 1 date !