Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ls240898

VIP Member
Has anyone has serious issues trying to get tickets?

I know at least 5 people who’ve had presale and had absolutely 0 issues. Can’t believe how smoothly it’s gone so far!
Only issue I had was trying to get Edinburgh N1 tickets yesterday but that was because it was the first presale slot. Sailed through afterwards

MissP

What about if you have used 2/4 on your presale code and want to use the remaining 2 to help someone out with tickets? Does the person who bought them / account owner need to be present at the gig or could I just buy two tomorrow and my friend pay me for them and then go? So desperately want to help others get some if I can as I’ve been so lucky.

Fifah1907

VIP Member
Did you get it? Ours arrived at 17 CET (16 UK)

But I’m still stressed, did any of you who got tickets use a forwarded email link? It’s my daughter who got it and she’s working tomorrow 😭
I haven’t had a code for Lyon tomorrow yet 😭

flower3070

I managed to get standing for Saturday at Liverpool but I was looking to swap this for standing on the Friday night if possible anyone know the best place to advertise this or would it not really be possible? TIA

Renegadedancer

VIP Member
Ah theyre gone now, but I promise there was PL5, PL4 and PL3 tickets a minute ago! I guess thats the least popular date as it’s the penultimate show of tour?
I’ll keep looking thank you, my pre sale is for Ticketmaster , is that where they were? I will try again tomorrow if not.

gee808xoxo

Very excited to have 2 for Wembley. I’m (only very slightly) worried our view might not be great. They were not sold as ‘restricted view’ but they look adjacent/slightly behind the stage almost. It’ll be worth it regardless.
which section? also in same situation

emerald

VIP Member
Not just me then! Would the time spent putting in my card details mean I risk losing the tickets or are they held for a certain amount of time?
I don't think you'd risk losing your tickets as long as you have your card to hand. I would prefer not to have to enter it in though 🫠 do you have your details saved to your browser/device?

Luce0331

VIP Member
Can’t decide whether to try for some European tickets and sell them if I manage to get Wembley or just risk it all for next week 😫 thing that puts me off reselling is you don’t get the money until the event has taken place which is understandable but a pain

Fifah1907

VIP Member
I need a good way to tell my niece that we're going. I haven't told her about presale access, so was gonna wait and tell her I got waitlisted for general sale and surprise her at Xmas, but I don't think I can leave her that long thinking she's not going so I'm thinking I just tell her, but I need ideas.
Search TikTok!

Stimpii

VIP Member
I can’t cope with how long the wait is gonna be once it hits 11. I’m just stood staring at my phone 😂🙈

Doohickey78

Chatty Member
Can I ask if any my Liverpool hospitality ladies (or gents) are going for tickets just in case they do end up cancelling? Which I think is super unlikely!

ohmymeow

I'm so annoyed they've blocked me out of the waiting room because i refreshed too much at 2.30 to get into the waiting room

I've had to send my friend my log in and credit card info

Pontyslapper

Chatty Member
Right then my knowledge monkeys....

When does I need the code for - before, during or paying should I gets lucky
Does the TM 'holding page with the venue map and countdown doowhacky autoflip to the queue/pick tickets page or do I need to hash the life outta F5
Have I done the right thing storing my cards to 'speed it up'
Can you store card on AXS?

Luce0331

VIP Member
Do you get the chance to go for different tickets if you’re not offered the ones you want? Or do you just get kicked out?