Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

atomic

Currently in the Portugal Queue - Not sure if anything is happening as it looks like the same page for the past few hours now

Wahhh... Its been that long since I bought tickets I dont even know what to do anymore
My friend is in the queue for Portugal for us too, and she’s said the same thing. SO STRESSFUL!! We want to combine the concert with a holiday so really want to get these!

Lilykins

VIP Member
I totally understand that. Maybe hang off and you may be able to get a single ticket closer to the time?

It really is expensive. I appreciate cost of living and all and inflation but it is alot, especially when you add the disgusting fees on. £25 a ticket I paid 😔 Ive never seen her because I was raising small children and couldnt afford it prior to this.

Shes not going to stop touring, youve seen her before and you will see her again.
Yeah the added fees are a joke aren’t they!!
That’s what I keep thinking - she will tour again and it will be when my children are a bit older and I haven’t just had a maternity leave which has left me rock bottom financially 😅 there will be other times.
I’ll chance it in the next Wembley pre sale and if not maybe wait as you say to nearer the time and see what I can get.

It’s great you now have your time to do this 🥰

Stimpii

VIP Member
I'm trying for Cardiff this afternoon on AXS, does anyone know if PayPal credit is an option on there?
Do a dummy run on a date already on sale. I did this on the Monday night so I knew what to expect yesterday morning. I’d never used axs for buying tickets before.
---
IMG_5834.png

Payment options

gee808xoxo

i’m also going to try again tomorrow for better tickets as mine are kind of restricted view, hoping to get some better ones on one of the other wembley dates 🤞🏻

kazizzle

VIP Member
It’s bulllllshit!!!! I was next and it kicked me out
---
Back again! 1047…. It keeps asking me to verify urgh
This kept happening to me - try a different browser or device. I switched to my laptop and it took me straight to the front of the queue.

AXS says I'm a bot, not sure what to do. anyone got any advice?
Try on another device if you can, or clear your cache and go in again. I was only successful on my mobile after it thought I was a bot due to refreshing too many times on my laptop. I got my tickets on there though so keep trying

veya9

Do you already have the link with which you'll sign on to the presale? In that email there should be a note on when the waiting room will open, you can sign on then. Usually it's about a half hour earlier, but at least for ticketmaster, the system then throws you onto the queue aleatorily, so when you went into the waiting room doesn't matter.
Yes i have the link and it just says to click there at 12 when sale starts. Nothing about waiting rooms so i dont know if it will help to click there earlier,refresh at 12 or dont,i guess i will just see tomorrow .

Plinkplonk

Chatty Member
Have people managed to buy tickets for separate dates?? @Folkevermore - could have sworn you got tickets for another date? Aren't you worried they may cancel them all if they realised?? I would be too anxious to try!

Are we even allowed to try with general sale code if we've already got tickets with presale?

SquiggleWings

So tomorrow is the big day for me because I’m happy for London or Liverpool, but wondered if people think it would be possible to have two tabs open to have a London and Liverpool tab, or do we think they’ll block it for bot like behaviour?

downbythelake

Once in the waiting room is it worth manually refreshing at 3pm? I know it says it auto refreshes, but mine took till like 1:02pm before it auto refreshed