Taylor Swift #14 I Can See You (fighting in the ticket queue)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I took today off and ended up luckily getting them in first 10 minutes on the first slot so I’ve just had a whole day off watching trash tv. I recommend it if you have enough annual leave, it’s nice to not have to worry about being interrupted
---
I’ll be going to another show, I just might have to get tickets nearer the time, I’ve not decided whether I’ll put another two on my credit card this week or just wait and save. The way I see it, you get up to 4 tickets. You can either go once and bring 3 friends or go twice with one friend and you’re using the same amount!

Reactions: 6
Yay for everyone who got tickets today! Praying everyone who wants them tomorrow survives The Great War (Tuesday’s Version) tomorrow 🩷 I’m going to try 1pm with my second midnights code but AXS was a shitshow when I tried earlier! Ticketmaster was much quicker.

Reactions: 11
I didnt need the link for ticketmaster, just went in via normal browser you can use it but you dont enter your code with ticketmaster until after you get out of the queue.

I had edinburgh stadium layout on my phone so I knew what blocks to avoid when tickets came up. You only get 2 mins to decide

I’ve booked it off today even without a code. Just haven’t told my manager the reason

Reactions: 1
Dont worry about your section. Youl still be there and Ive come across so many different videos on tik tok where people have had various seats in the US and its still been absolutely magical!!

Reactions: 9
I’m 531, you? I am tempted to try again for 2 more and release my original 2 back or sell at face value.
ah we are in similar place i’m just in second tier, 230!. i was a bit disappointed after panic buying them but tbf mostttt songs she does do out in the diamond so i feel the view wouldn’t be awful, but i’m also going to try again though for 2 more in the hope for better and could sell these! i feel we may as well whilst we still have a code available

I’m in 236! Swear these should be priced less than the straight view it really messed me up!
I’m going to give Cardiff a go on Wednesday x

I literally don't care where my seats are as long as they aren't restricted view. I just want to be there! My anxiety is through the roof thinking about trying for Dublin tickets on Friday.

Reactions: 2
I’m in 236! Swear these should be priced less than the straight view it really messed me up!
I’m going to give Cardiff a go on Wednesday x
yeah i really am disappointed (but i guess not surprised) that they are actually selling seats behind the stage it’s a joke. fingers crossed we are more successful next time but if not at least we’ll be there and it’ll be a great atmosphere regardless!!

There’s loads of ticket options for 9th June in Edinburgh left. I’m wanting Liverpool tomorrow but wanted to have a look anyways.

There’s loads of ticket options for 9th June in Edinburgh left. I’m wanting Liverpool tomorrow but wanted to have a look anyways.
That’s encouraging !
---

Anyone else who got tickets sent messages like this to someone today ? These were my messages to my husband

that’s shaky hand talk for “oh my god, I got them, I’m crying”

Reactions: 16
anyone else super hungry
yep I haven’t eaten all day

I think I might go to M&S And get something special for tea to commemorate this day once I’ve done the kids tea … or just cook myself extra fish fingers , either or

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.