Taylor Swift #11 Screaming, crying, throwing up

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t understand why we have to wait so long to find out if we’re worthy and then wait again to actually have a go at getting the tickets
Apparently Ticketmaster go through each account to see if they’re legit and not a bot so that’ll be the delay there

• Wow
Reactions: 6
I think my partner is sick of me talking about getting tickets. I’ve been told to stop stressing and not panic. Easy for you to say love😤

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I think my partner is sick of me talking about getting tickets. I’ve been told to stop stressing and not panic. Easy for you to say love😤
Mine offered to buy 2 of the £275+VAT for Edinburgh if I stopped talking about it only to find out that theyre sold out 😒

• Sad
  • Haha
I’m wondering if I could maybe get another ticket in M8, close to the row/seats we have, do you think they would let 2 14 year olds sit together?
I’d be in the same block (if I could get a ticket), and presumably the same lounge, so it’d only be them sitting on their own with me close by .
it says under 16’s need to be with someone over 18,but not sure if that’s just for the hospitality bit Or the seats as well?

The Anfield phoneline this morning is completely blocked up - I have been trying to get through for thirty minutes and no dice. They also have taken off their live chat option on their website... us Swifties are next level !

Reactions: 3
I’m wondering if I could maybe get another ticket in M8, close to the row/seats we have, do you think they would let 2 14 year olds sit together?
I’d be in the same block (if I could get a ticket), and presumably the same lounge, so it’d only be them sitting on their own with me close by .
it says under 16’s need to be with someone over 18,but not sure if that’s just for the hospitality bit Or the seats as well?
Think it would be fine - as long as they are entering the venue with an adult. No one's going to question it once they're in their seats.

Reactions: 2
Do it.

Or don't. If u can't afford it. But you could do it and then sell them on? How much are they?
We are now considering the gold package which is £599 each but seats in level one. I just don’t knowwww though it’s so much money. It’s the absolute top end of what I was willing to spend (£600 each) if it came to having to buy resale.

I’ve sent an enquiry to Wembley to find out which blocks to in level one it is so we shall see if I hear back 😬

Reactions: 1
My thoughts and prayer go to the employees of these venue hospitality businesses, the next few days of their work life is about to be hell they’ll have to ham up those customer service voices 🤣

My thoughts and prayer go to the employees of these venue hospitality businesses, the next few days of their work life is about to be hell they’ll have to ham up those customer service voices 🤣
The people who replied to my emails yesterday were sooooo nice.

I don't think they'll be as calm/helpful/polite today.

Thank god Tattle seemed to find out before everyone else, so that a good chunk of us who wanted to buy the hospitality tickets managed to

Reactions: 5
Seeing some tweets about people getting through to Anfield this morning, and they’re telling people that tickets should never have been sold to those without a Liverpool FC membership oop!
---
Few differing points here…

God they can’t even organise a hospitality sale 😂

Last edited:
  • Wow
The people who replied to my emails yesterday were sooooo nice.

I don't think they'll be as calm/helpful/polite today.
I really hope people are calm and polite with them today!

murrayfield hospitality doesn’t give you seat details which is annoying- left a note about accessibility needs so praying they don’t plonk me in the middle of an aisle miles from a loo😂

Reactions: 4
Seeing some tweets about people getting through to Anfield this morning, and they’re telling people that tickets should never have been sold to those without a Liverpool FC membership oop!
---

They just sign you up for a supporter ID, it’s free.
Looks like people are getting conflicting info

Reactions: 1
---

thankfully we got our tickets yesterday before the world knew about them! My daughters face when i told her! it was worth it!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.